~°~ The Unsafe World - A Werewolf Role Play ~°~

She finally awoke but her wounds ached, she knew she had to go to a pack and soon or she would be killed. She attempted to gain her footing but failed. She sat there half unconscious hoping for a patrol.
Borax, now feeling a bit better, journeyed to the den that Raven was in. He stood at its entrance, looking at Raven blankly.

(I hate to sound rude, but could you two please slow down a little? :oops: I don't want us to rush ahead and accidentally leave someone behind. :/ )

Last edited:
(AW, TARA ISN'T MEAN. XD I am. BWHAHAHAHA. *lightning crackles* )

"I understand," Tara smiled. "Just let me know if you need anything. Hey, I could see if we have any spare paint too; then you could redecorate. Make your place a bit more fancy."
She stood up and walked over to Damian, her eyes flickered up towards his. Without thinking, she leaned forward and went to kiss him.

---

"I'm glad we're on the same side, for the most part anyways." Alexander smiled. He looked down at Judith's bloodied hand with digust - he didn't want to touch the blood. Instead, he pulled out his cigarette packet and put a cigarette in his mouth. He put his cigarette packet back in his pocket and pulled out his lighter. "Sorry darling, but I'm not going to shake your hand until it's clean."

---

(EEEK. 0-0)

( SURE)
Damian eyes widened and his face went red. Panicking, he took a step back to avoid Tara but as he did, he tripped over a bit of uneven ground. He let out a cry as he landed on floor, staring up at Tara, he didn't know what to do as he didn't expect her to try to kiss him for they only just met, leaving Damian confused.
~~
Judith pouted, "Suit yourself" she said, disappointed and pulled back her hand. ' He's still no fun...' she thought sarcastically.

Back
Top Bottom