~°~ The Unsafe World - A Werewolf Role Play ~°~

"Becuase they killed my parents", Borax stated shortly. "Besides, weren't you a human before you were converted? Mind you, time is of the essence, because the silver will kill you soon."

"Look sir," she sighed looking him straight in the eye, "I was born a werewolf and my parents were killed by foxes, did I take revenge? Yes, but it didn't make me feel any better it only made me feel worse."

"Look sir," she sighed looking him straight in the eye, "I was born a werewolf and my parents were killed by foxes, did I take revenge? Yes, but it didn't make me feel any better it only made me feel worse."
(i made a new rpg, check it out, it is called wrectched forest) " It will make me feel better. Also, you almost killed me earlier today, so..."

( SURE)
Damian eyes widened and his face went red. Panicking, he took a step back to avoid Tara but as he did, he tripped over a bit of uneven ground. He let out a cry as he landed on floor, staring up at Tara, he didn't know what to do as he didn't expect her to try to kiss him for they only just met, leaving Damian confused.
~~
Judith pouted, "Suit yourself" she said, disappointed and pulled back her hand. ' He's still no fun...' she thought sarcastically.

(I'll reply later. This it just so it doesn't get lost.)

(this is all happening in a short amount of time and in a different place)

(But you're posting every few minutes and posts are getting lost. Please slow down.)

Name: Ron Timberwolf

Species: werewolf

Pack: Arnou

Personality: rowdy, loves killing and running around freely, often thinks on impulse

History: none

Picture/Description: black wolf with gray speckles

Username: BrownFamFlock

Other: Lycan

(Wait. I need to check. @-@ Plus, I need to find your other forms, so I can add them.)

(sorry but I can get bored)
(If you two keep rushing, I'm going to have to ask you to leave the role play; I don't want to have to do that. So please, try to slow down a little, just so the other RPers can catch up when they get online.)

Back
Top Bottom