~°~ The Unsafe World - A Werewolf Role Play ~°~

Freya didn't stay behind to fight - she didn't want conflict. Although losing Damian was unfortunate, she knew it wasn't worth fighting about. She gave a nod to Damian, before setting off.
Tara watched her leave, before turning to face Damian again. She brushed the roughly-cut hair out of her eyes. "Are you okay?"

---

Judith surprised Alex with her sudden movement; he didn't expect her to grab his wrist. A light, almost unnoticeable, blush crept across his face. What the...? What's up with this weird feeling? ...I'm probably just surprised. Yeah, that's all... He let out a quick "tsk", then turned towards her. "You shouldn't just grab me like that - I could've hurt you. Anyway, what do know about the mark?"

Last edited:
(Nicky. :p )

Nora pushed her way out of the bar. She used the wall outside to steady herself as she walked.
Once she had reached the closest alley, she threw up. She coughed a little, then wiped her mouth with her spare hand.

Freya didn't stay behind to fight - she didn't want conflict. Although losing Damian was unfortunate, she knew it wasn't worth fighting about. She gave a nod to Damian, before setting off.
Tara watched her leave, before turning to face Damian again. She brushed the roughly-cut hair out of her eyes. "Are you okay?"

---

Judith surprised Alex with her sudden movement; he didn't expect her to grab his wrist. A light, almost unnoticeable, blush crept across his face. What the...? What's up with this weird feeling? ...I'm probably just surprised. Yeah, that's all... He let out a quick "tsk", then turned towards her. "You shouldn't just grab me like that - I could've hurt you. Anyway, what do know about the mark?"

Damian sighed as Freya ran off. He turned towards Tara, "Uh..yeah" he replied, ignoring the huge hole in his shirt. "What happened to you?" he asked curiously, wondering why Tara's hair was much shorter than before, making her seem more 'mature' to him.

--
(SCREM)
"Oh sorry." she said, a bit embarrassed. She released him from her grasp, "I just remembered that I have that mark from when the oracle appeared.. On the palm of my hand" she explained, bringing her hand up and showing it to Alex. It had the same sun looking mark, "I think she somehow printed it into my hand when I met her as a child" she added.

Last edited:
(Nicky. :p )

Nora pushed her way out of the bar. She used the wall outside to steady herself as she walked.
Once she had reached the closest alley, she threw up. She coughed a little, then wiped her mouth with her spare hand.

( Wait, I thought Amber was to witness her death? :/ )
Eaton moved closer as he caught Nora's scent. He slipped behind a dumpster to watch her silently.

Last edited:
Damian sighed as Freya ran off. He turned towards Tara, "Uh..yeah" he replied, ignoring the huge hole in his shirt. "What happened to you?" he asked curiously, wondering why Tara's hair was much shorter than before, making her seem more 'mature' to him.

--
(SCREM)
"Oh sorry." she said, a bit embarrassed. She released him from her grasp, "I just remembered that I have that mark from when the oracle appeared.. On the palm of my hand" she explained, bringing her hand up and showing it to Alex. It had the same sun looking mark, "I think she somehow printed it into my hand when I met her as a child" she added.

(She didn't run off, she walked away. Professional like. XD XD

"Good," Tara replied. "Let's go."
She ignored Damian's question, and started to walk in the direction she had came from.

---

(SCREMMM.)

Alexander grabbed Judith's hand and had closer look at the sun mark. "You're right... It's the same mark... What does that mean?"
He looked up at Judith, then let go of her hand, before apologising.

---

( Wait, I thought Amber was to witness her death? :/ )
Eaton moved closer as he caught Nora's scent. He slipped behind a dumpster to watch her silently.

(Well, afterwards she'll see her dead body. XD)

Nora looked around, before throwing up again. She took a quick breath, before turning around and slowly working her way to the door.

She ignored Damian's question, and started to walk in the direction she had came from.

---

(SCREMMM.)

Alexander grabbed Judith's hand and had closer look at the sun mark. "You're right... It's the same mark... What does that mean?"

---

Nora looked around, before throwing up again. She took a quick breath, before turning around and slowly working her way to the door.

(Ah sure XD )

Damian let out a small sigh, he was left curious of what happened to her and anything else that went down while he was knocked out. He started to walk once again, following behind Tara. He formed an upset look on his face as he started to think about things, such as:

'Why couldn't I help Tara fight her brother..?'
'If I had done something.. Maybe she wouldn't have gotten as badly harmed.'
'I don't know what I would've done if I had found out if she had gotten killed by him, because of me.'
'But why did he take me..? I'm barely getting used to this.. Werewolf life.. What use did I have for them?'
'Plus.. What's up with the mark on my arm..? What or who put that on me?'

As he thought, he couldn't get by the fact he didn't even know the simplest things about being a werewolf, all he knew was they ate humans and they were incredibly strong. But now that he got to see it from the werewolf perspective, it's not their fault that they have to feed on humans, they've done nothing wrong but live.

--
(SCREM•3•)
Judith stared at him awkwardly as he held her hand, and took it back once he let go.
"It's fine, really" she chuckled, "but I was thinking.. About what she said earlier about these 'chosen', maybe this is her way of marking them? I'm not sure, but I've had this since forever.." she spoke as she held onto her marked palm, staring at it as if it was hypnotizing her.

Last edited:
Name:Jackie
Species:eek:ther-shapeshifter-small gray fox
Pack:none
Personality:kind,shy,sweet.
History:when Jackie was young,she lost her mom,and brother.once a few years later she lost her dad,now she lives with her sister alone.
Description:pure black hair with very very pale skin.has a very pricing blue stare.
Username:chickenlover55
Other:none

Name:Eva
Species:eek:ther-shapeshifter-small gray fox.
Personality:kind,sweet shy.
History:same as Jackie
Description:blond hair with paleish skin.green eyes

---

(SCREMMM.)

---

( Oh, okay. I was just making sure. :) Alright, here ya go! :oops:)

Eaton slowed and stealthy stocked up behind Nora. He grabbed her left arm and in a single movement, spun her around to face him, while pushing her back aginst the wall. He then braced his arm across her upper chest to immobilize her. As he raised his head to look into Nora's eyes, he let his amber eyes show through. When he spoke, it was through his fangs. "You stole something from me and now I'm here to steal something from you. " And just that fast, with one quick movement, he'd calmed his prize. He brought it up to his lips, as he took a bite of her still beating heart as it pumped uselessly in his hand. He smiled widely as he chewed, the blood running down his chin. He watched as the emotions played across her face, first shock, then horror, but lastly resignation. " Vengeance is best served at 98°." He said after he swallowed.
(If you don't like it, I can change it. )

Name:Jackie
Species:eek:ther-shapeshifter-small gray fox
Personality:kind,shy,sweet.
History:when Jackie was young,she lost her mom,and brother.once a few years later she lost her dad,now she lives with her sister alone.
Description:pure black hair with very very pale skin.has a very pricing blue stare.

Name:Eva
Species:eek:ther-shapeshifter-small gray fox.
Personality:kind,sweet shy.
History:same as Jackie
Description:blond hair with paleish skin.green eyes

(I'm not sure if we're still accepting since TamingMaster said we weren't to the last person who tried to join)

Back
Top Bottom