~°~ The Unsafe World - A Werewolf Role Play ~°~

( :D Not at all random. Lol! <⊙><⊙> Yikes!)

Thorn look dispassionately at the obstacles to their home. He moved one hand to the door handle and the other to his sword hilt. He then glanced to Eliza awaiting her orders.

(Sorry. XD I needed to add some action)

Eliza gave a nod of approval for him to exit the vehicle, same with Nolan. She wasn't sure if she wanted to get out and let them handle things, but if it was a business matter, she'd let Thorn take care of it.

Ronan giggled again, despite herself. "I apologize, I do walked fast. Paiden and Peter, it's wonderful to make you acquaintance." She said honestly.

"It's fine," Peter laughed.
"And it's nice to meet you too," the twins said in unison. They glanced at each other, then grinned.

---

Judith found some microwaveable popcorn bags and threw it into the micro. Once it was done, she poured it into a big bowl. As she did, the bag was still hot and she was jumping up and down, since it was literally burning her fingers. She then hurried back to her room, along with some snacks.

--
As Damian was in a rush, he forgot to text Hunter that he was returning to school. He went after Tara, whom was leaving and caught up to her last second. He was a bit excited that he was returning to school, but a bit scared too since his werewolf identity and the entire Conall pack was on the line.

Freya had finally decided on a movie. She took it out of its case and put it into the DVD player, waiting for the loading screen and pushing play. "Movie's starting!"

---

"Now," Tara reminded him, "remember that you're part of our pack now. Which means no half transforming in public; no telling anyone where you live; none of anything that'll get us killed. Just be your normal self. Got it?"
This wasn't friendly chit-chat, this was an order. She couldn't risk having Damian expose the pack.

---

(For Nicky)

As the car headed to the main ROTN building out deep in the forest surrounded by other abandoned buildings that they controlled, the car came to a sudden stop.
Eliza looked around questionably as she knew they weren't were even near their hideout, since she still saw forest out the windows and the drive was way too suspiciously short.
--
The driver looked petrified as he saw a large group of chimeras standing in the middle of the gravel road.
--
Nolan stayed quiet, not in the least bit worried of why the vehicle had stopped.

(You really do like them chimeras. XD XD MAKE THEM EAT THE DRIVER. XD XD XD JK. XD XD)

---

Alex felt bad about putting Melody in danger again, but, back then, he was still only an omega - now he was the alpha. He was sure that he could protect her, even if it was only for one day. He decided to just enjoy the time they were spending together.
Melody wrapped her arm around Alex's arm and sighed. "Since you keep zoning out, I'm going to hold onto you. Okay?" She laughed, looking up at Alex.
Alex smiled down at her, "Okie dokie."

Eventually they reached the little pizza shop that they had had their first date in. Melody was first inside, followed by a nervous Alex. Melody got a few slices of pizza for her and Alex, then claimed a table. Alex sat beside her and laughed, "Just like the old days."

---

Ash broke the silence, "We'll find who did it. But, first, we need to figure out how that werewolf is immortal."
Amber nodded. "Yeah, we should look into it."

---

Nora shot up through the dirt, gasping for breath. She got to her feet and looked around. She was no longer intoxicated, just very confused. She remembered clearly how she was killed, but not much else. She started walking, heading back to the bar, since that was the only place she knew.

Nora walked into the bar, looking around. As soon as she saw Amber, her eyes lit up. She knew this person; she recognised her as her daughter; her daughter Amber. She smiled and walked over to her. She tried calling out her name, but it was like Amber couldn't hear her. Nora tried to hug her daughter, but her arms passed right through. She was shocked and surprised, but she was even more shocked when she looked at her own chest. Her chest had a huge hole through it, with a missing heart. She screamed, but nobody could hear her. "What is going on?" Her voice was like jelly.
Amber and Ash continued their conversation about Eaton, unknown to the presence of Nora. As far as they knew, Nora Hallwood was dead.

(Sorry. XD I needed to add some action)

Eliza gave a nod of approval for him to exit the vehicle, same with Nolan. She wasn't sure if she wanted to get out and let them handle things, but if it was a business matter, she'd let Thorn take care of it.

(You say that like it's a bad thing. :clap Chiara are cool. :) )
Thorn stepped to the front of the vehicle and let the headlights back light him. He looked calmly to the Chiara and asked, "Do we have a problem here? You seem to be blocking out path. "

"And it's nice to meet you too," the twins said in unison. They glanced at each other, then grinned.

---
Freya had finally decided on a movie. She took it out of its case and put it into the DVD player, waiting for the loading screen and pushing play. "Movie's starting!"

---

"Now," Tara reminded him, "remember that you're part of our pack now. Which means no half transforming in public; no telling anyone where you live; none of anything that'll get us killed. Just be your normal self. Got it?"
This wasn't friendly chit-chat, this was an order. She couldn't risk having Damian expose the pack.

---
(You really do like them chimeras. XD XD MAKE THEM EAT THE DRIVER. XD XD XD JK. XD XD)

---
Eventually they reached the little pizza shop that they had had their first date in. Melody was first inside, followed by a nervous Alex. Melody got a few slices of pizza for her and Alex, then claimed a table. Alex sat beside her and laughed, "Just like the old days."

---
Nora walked into the bar, looking around. As soon as she saw Amber, her eyes lit up. She knew this person; she recognised her as her daughter; her daughter Amber. She smiled and walked over to her. She tried calling out her name, but it was like Amber couldn't hear her. Nora tried to hug her daughter, but her arms passed right through. She was shocked and surprised, but she was even more shocked when she looked at her own chest. Her chest had a huge hole through it, with a missing heart. She screamed, but nobody could hear her. "What is going on?" Her voice was like jelly.
Amber and Ash continued their conversation about Eaton, unknown to the presence of Nora. As far as they knew, Nora Hallwood was dead.

Ronan grinned at their antics. She tipped her head to the side and watched them a moment. But then asked conversationaly, "Is that common for you, speaking simultaneously? I've always heard that about twins, but never knew if it was actually true."

(Eaton feels really guilty about Nora. :oops: He told me so. :lau )

---

---

---

---

---

(HEHEHEHEHHEH)

Damian felt himself have a flashback from Tara's words.

"You're an idiot, so I'll give you some advice." he said turning his body towards Damian, "The alpha isn't a softie like I am, got it?" he said simply. But Damian didn't say a word, and Tate shoved him ahead, "You heard me say 'Got it' didn't ya? So answer me idiot" Tate growled.

Once Damian snapped out of it and froze, "Yeah.. Okay" he replied softly, shaken up due to the fact that they were so similar.

--

Judith made it just in time, she set all the snacks and pop corn onto the coffee table and jumped onto the couch.

(You say that like it's a bad thing. :clap Chiara are cool. :) )
Thorn stepped to the front of the vehicle and let the headlights back light him. He looked calmly to the Chiara and asked, "Do we have a problem here? You seem to be blocking out path. "

One of the Chiara took a step forward and glared at Thorn coldly, "The Nexus isn't welcomed here, we know what you guys are planning, and we won't let you control this city. So get lost and go back to where your leader crawled from, or else."

Ronan grinned at their antics. She tipped her head to the side and watched them a moment. But then asked conversationaly, "Is that common for you, speaking simultaneously? I've always heard that about twins, but never knew if it was actually true."

(Eaton feels really guilty about Nora. :oops: He told me so. :lau )

"Well," Paiden replied, "I'm not sure about anyone else, but it's rare for us." He laughed a little.
Peter nodded, listening to the conversation.

(He doesn't! XD XD XD)

---

(HEHEHEHEHHEH)

"You're an idiot, so I'll give you some advice." he said turning his body towards Damian, "The alpha isn't a softie like I am, got it?" he said simply. But Damian didn't say a word, and Tate shoved him ahead, "You heard me say 'Got it' didn't ya? So answer me idiot" Tate growled.

Once Damian snapped out of it and froze, "Yeah.. Okay" he replied softly, shaken up due to the fact that they were so similar.

--

Judith made it just in time, she set all the snacks and pop corn onto the coffee table and jumped onto the couch.

One of the Chiara took a step forward and glared at Thorn coldly, "The Nexus isn't welcomed here, we know what you guys are planning, and we won't let you control this city. So get lost and go back to where your leader crawled from, or else."

Tara was a bit concerned about Damian's sudden freeze, but continued on. "Hey," she said, nudging Damian. "Let's both have a great day." She laughed lightheartedly.

---

Freya jumped onto the couch beside Judith, grabbing a cushion as she settled into the seat.

(Pick a movie, because I got nothing. XD)

My forum
Name: Jahab Antilles
Species: human/hunter
Personality: sometimes a idiot but very determined
History: lost my family to a pack of werewolves and they put my gf in a coma. The only reason I work with the werewolves is to save her
Picture: look up a Jedi temple guard I ware similar cloths, I'm average weight and I'm 5 foot and 8 inches tall
Username: flock master64
Weapons: iron sword, shield and bow

(HEHEHEHEHHEH)

--

Thorn nodded absently as he flipping his cape behind his back as he drew both of his swords, "Then it's "else". He said as he charged them in a hurricane of flashing steel.

My forum
Name: Jahab Antilles
Species: human/hunter
Personality: sometimes a idiot but very determined
History: lost my family to a pack of werewolves and they put my gf in a coma. The only reason I work with the werewolves is to save her
Picture: look up a Jedi temple guard I ware similar cloths, I'm average weight and I'm 5 foot and 8 inches tall
Username: flock master64
Weapons: iron sword, shield and bow

*jumps out of nowhere and lands in front of thorn with my iron sword and shield drawn.*

(Sorry, Flock Master64, we're not accepting.)

Back
Top Bottom