~°~ The Unsafe World - A Werewolf Role Play ~°~

"Well," Paiden replied, "I'm not sure about anyone else, but it's rare for us." He laughed a little.
Peter nodded, listening to the conversation.

(He doesn't! XD XD XD)

---
Tara was a bit concerned about Damian's sudden freeze, but continued on. "Hey," she said, nudging Damian. "Let's both have a great day." She laughed lightheartedly.

---

Freya jumped onto the couch beside Judith, grabbing a cushion as she settled into the seat.

(Pick a movie, because I got nothing. XD)

( XD :gig I first thought she was a zombie. :eek: But then she's a ghost, so she won't eat her daughters brains. :lol: )
"Oh, how cliche of me, I'm sorry. I'm not sure what to say most days. I suffer from foot in mouth disease." She said teasingly. She then sobered and asked, So why is there an alliance? Are the alphas dating? "

"Well," Paiden replied, "I'm not sure about anyone else, but it's rare for us." He laughed a little.
Peter nodded, listening to the conversation.

(He doesn't! XD XD XD)

---
Tara was a bit concerned about Damian's sudden freeze, but continued on. "Hey," she said, nudging Damian. "Let's both have a great day." She laughed lightheartedly.

---

Freya jumped onto the couch beside Judith, grabbing a cushion as she settled into the seat.

(Pick a movie, because I got nothing. XD)

Damian smiled at Tara's enthusiasm, She's right. he thought as he continued to walk.
--
Judith giggled from excitement, she never really had a proper 'Girls Day' since she went out here and there. So she was happy he got to hang out with Freya. The movie flickered to the title screen.

SCREAM

Judith's eyes widened a little, she loved this movie from its raw comedy and horror.
Thorn nodded absently as he flipping his cape behind his back as he drew both of his swords, "Then it's "else". He said as he charged them in a hurricane of flashing steel.

The Chiara prepared to attack as Thorn came after them. Some deciding to pounce onto Thorn, in attempt to take him down and maul him.

( XD :gig I first thought she was a zombie. :eek: But then she's a ghost, so she won't eat her daughters brains. :lol: )
"Oh, how cliche of me, I'm sorry. I'm not sure what to say most days. I suffer from foot in mouth disease." She said teasingly. She then sobered and asked, So why is there an alliance? Are the alphas dating? "

(ZOMBIE NORA. XD :eek: "Are the alphas dating?" OMG. XD XD XD Alex is edging on Melody... for now. XD)

The twins shared a laugh. Not mockingly, but in a friendly way.
Peter shrugged at Ronan's questions, "We have no idea why there's an alliance, but I doubt Judith and Alex aren't dating - I'm pretty sure they hate each other." He laughed.
"Maybe they're sick of the packs fighting?" Paiden suggested.

---

Damian smiled at Tara's enthusiasm, She's right. he thought as he continued to walk.
--
Judith giggled from excitement, she never really had a proper 'Girls Day' since she went out here and there. So she was happy he got to hang out with Freya. The movie flickered to the title screen.

SCREAM

Judith's eyes widened a little, she loved this movie from its raw comedy and horror.

The Chiara prepared to attack as Thorn came after them. Some deciding to pounce onto Thorn, in attempt to take him down and maul him.

Tara yanked Damian across the college grounds. "Come on, or we'll be even later." She laughed.

---

Freya squeezed the cushion tightly, fixated on the movie screen. She glanced over at Judith, giggling at her scared expression.

--

SCREAM

Thorn was fast to avoid such a fate. He sliced the snake headed tail off one, disemboweled one and slit the throat of of the lion on yet another. He effortlessly spun the blades of his swords like a blender, slicing and dicing any thing that got to close to him. He was his legacy. If anything got through Nolan and himself, then they'd fail the Nexus and that wasn't happening on his shift, not now, not ever.

Back
Top Bottom