~°~ The Unsafe World - A Werewolf Role Play ~°~

Damian looked up and saw Tara, "Tara.." He said wearily as he felt blood run down from his forehead.
Jason darted his yellow eyes back at Tara as he was about to smash Hunter's head, "Eh..?" He frowned, seeing Tara. He glanced over at the beat up Damian, 'He must've called for help..'

"Get away from him," Tara growled at Jason, glancing down at Hunter. "Or you'll regret it."

Unbeknownst to Jason and Tara, Archy was watching from the corner. He noticed both Hunter and Damian lying on the floor, then noticed the blood on Jason's hands.

---

"Yeah" Judith smiled, "This is my secret little bar." she said as she leaned on a table. "You want something to drink?" She offered.
--
Stephen raised an eyebrow but shrugged, "Sure" he said, taking a seat, "What are you guys up to?" He asked.

Alex chuckled, "I'll have anything you've got."

---

"Nothing much," Ash quickly responded. Amber coughed, "Oh, right, Stephen, this is Ash. Ash, this is Stephen - he helped me bury my mother."
Ghost Nora sat at the empty seat of the table, watching the three talk.

"Get away from him," Tara growled at Jason, glancing down at Hunter. "Or you'll regret it."

Unbeknownst to Jason and Tara, Archy was watching from the corner. He noticed both Hunter and Damian lying on the floor, then noticed the blood on Jason's hands.

---
Alex chuckled, "I'll have anything you've got."

---

"Nothing much," Ash quickly responded. Amber coughed, "Oh, right, Stephen, this is Ash. Ash, this is Stephen - he helped me bury my mother."
Ghost Nora sat at the empty seat of the table, watching the three talk.

Jason turned to face her, glaring at her as fangs poked out. He could smell Tara's scent, noticing that she was a Conall member. Forming a disgusted look on his face, "Regret what? This?" He smirked, kicking Hunter away and making him land onto Damian.
Damian winced as Hunter's body collapsed on him. But he slowly felt the heaving release from his chest as he healed.

--
Judith grinned brightly and got behind the bar; preparing a very strong cocktail. The Aunt Roberta. Containing: Two shots of absinthe,
three shots of vodka, one shot of brandy,
one and a half shots of gin, and one shot of blackberry liqueur. Once she was done shaking the ingredients with ice, she poured it into a martini glass and passed it over to Alex with a proud look.
--
"Oh." Stephen nodded slightly, "Nice to meet you Ash!" he smiled politely and offered a handshake as he sat up and leaned over the table.

(BTW, Nicky, the twins are completely open now. :3 )

Ronan looked to Tara's abrupt exit. She looked as if she was running like the devil and he was chasing her fast. Ronan got up and came over to the twins. "Shouldn't you follow your friend? She looks quite distressed and could undeniably use your help. If you won't, then perhaps I will. I can smell her fear from here." She said softly to the twins.
(I didn't know what to say. :oops: )

Last edited:
Tate just stared at the ripped photo. There was no other way of fixing it. He just stood up and let the two pieces fall from his hand, returning into the trash can. As he watched them flutter, his expression became sorrowful.

The small family of three sat around the dining table, with a big pot of beef stew in the middle.
"Alright, let's eat." Tara's and Tate's father began, getting the serving spoon and started to fill Tara's bowl.
Tara and Tate looked at the food, a bit disgusted by the meal.
Their father raised an eyebrow, "What's wrong? You do like Mrs. Norman, don't you?" He said, since their neighbor had prepared the meal for them as a gift.
"Well.. It's.. It's gross.. And it contains various scraps. This is human food." Tara said nervously, as Tate stared at her in concern.
"It's because we're werewolves. To live in this world.. We have to behave the same way as people to fit in." Their father slightly smiled.
Tate spoke up, "This world is the 'Human world?'... We have to be normal.. Isn't that useless?" He asked.
"It's not only the human world, Tate. Certainly, there are many others on the side. But our world is just fine for us. It's important to be patient in order to protect our world."
"Now come on, we should start eating before it gets cold." Their father said firmly, trying to lighten the mood as he finished serving the two and himself.

"It's a bird.." Tara murmured as she crouched down, staring down at the helpless bird that was in the grass. Tate came over and crouched beside her. Their father bent down a little, "Ah, it's a sparrow.... Poor thing. It can't fly because of its injury." He examined.
Tara quickly looked up at him, "Dad.. Can we take care of it please? At least until we find the mom." She asked.
Tate grinned a little, "Yeah! We'll take care of it! We promise!"
Their father thought about it, "Hm... Okay" he smiled.

Their father went out and bought a birdhouse for the sparrow and brought it back to their apartment.
Tate was mesmerized by how fancy it looked.
"Since Dad got the birdhouse, we should set out some bird food." Tara told Tate.
"Hey Dad, what do sparrows eat?"
"Insects, right?"
"Insects..?" Tate mumbled.
"Let's go, Tate!" Tara said joyfully, taking his hand and heading out.
"O-Oh.. Alright." Tate replied nervously.

Tate and Tara ventured off into the yard area of the apartment complex to gather food for their bird.
As they were searching, Tara made a discovery, "ITS A EARTHWORM!" she exclaimed, holding up the long, slimy worm. Tate panicked and fell on his behind, screaming. Tara glanced at him, "What's wrong? You're a man, aren't you?" She said drawly.
"Well.."
"Anyways, let's go show dad!" Tara said, putting the worm in a little box, along with a few other insects they collected and took off to their apartment; with Tate following close behind.

"Tara.. Your clothes are torn" Their father said as he bent down to look at the rips in her dress.
"It's from the time I caught the worm" she responded, looking down.
"Hm, I wonder if I can fix it.. Your clothes are getting smaller. I guess I'll have to buy you new clothes. You've grown..."
'I wish your mother could see this..'
"Well then, you two should take a bath." He sighed, getting up.
"I want a hug first!" Tara smiled, extending her arms out.
Tate did the same as his older sister, "Me too!"
Their father smiled sweetly and bent down to pick them both up in his arms, "Woah, you two are getting big." He chuckled.
The two giggled in his arms.
"Tara, because you're the older sister, I want you to teach your brother everything you can."
"And Tate, protect your sister no matter what, especially when she's in trouble."
The two nodded.
"Promise?"
"Yeah!" They said at the same time.

That night, as the siblings were sleeping, their father quietly stepped through the living room, where Tara and Tate were sleeping. He glanced at them and smiled before leaving the apartment.
Tate awoke and gazed at the door.

The next day, seeing that their father was gone, didn't worry about it and that he would come back soon.
Tate went onto the balcony to feed the sparrow.
"Alright, alright. Are you all better now?" He asked as he finished feeding it, then the bird started to chirp happily.
"Hey Tara! Come look!" He called.
Tara went outside and onto the balcony, "Wow, I guess all that time you took caring for it, really paid off!" She smiled.
"Yeah! I wish dad was here to see it.."

"It's getting late.."

"—Strange children?"
"Yes. There's a possibility they're werewolves."
"They're always dressed in shabby clothing. Never attend school, and don't speak much for their ages."
"Hm. Is that all?"
"No. They'll also probably be unusually picky about food, and standout due to violent behavior."
"I see.. If you go around the residential area a bit, you'll come across a school. Besides that, if we're talking about kids, they're all a little strange somehow."
Another hunter came by, "Even though they're children, they ARE still werewolves."
"Huh?"
"For example, they would have no trouble ripping apart two or three adults. Limb from limb and consuming them, you know?"
The hunter turned to face Mrs, Norman, "If you suspect anything else or any other information.. Give me a call." He murmured, giving her his number.

The hunters went on their way, "..hasn't the threat passed already?"
"What threat?"
"..from the contents of the shopping bag that guy was carrying. We can assume the kids are 7 or 8 years old, right?"
"In the first place, they probably can't even transform, so I think we can handle them."
"But it's big trouble that they're being sheltered and nourished.. If the children are well known, then even if they have some odd mannerisms. The people may not think they're strange."
"We have other priority matters. So let's leave the Corpse Collector's children on their own until we can think of a tactic to take them out."

Tara and Tate were sitting up against the wall of their apartment.
"Tara... At this rate, what if dad never comes back?" Tate said lowly, looking down.
"He'll come back.. I know he will.." said Tara.
"There's no way he just left us behind.. So just wait." She smiled, putting her arm around Tate.
"But.. What if those hunter dudes found dad...?" Tate doubted.
Tara frowned, "Don't say that."
At that moment, their front door was forcibly taken down and the two hunters that were interviewing Mrs. Norman, charged in.

Tate frowned and formed and upset look, he wasn't going to let his dumb feelings get to him. He angrily kicked the trash can over, dumping out its contents out, Stupid Dad. Stupid Humans. Stupid Tara..

Last edited:
Tate just stared at the ripped photo. There was no other way of fixing it. He just stood up and let the two pieces fall from his hand, returning into the trash can. As he watched them flutter, his expression became sorrowful.

The small family of three sat around the dining table, with a big pot of beef stew in the middle.
"Alright, let's eat." Tara's and Tate's father began, getting the serving spoon and started to fill Tara's bowl.
Tara and Tate looked at the food, a bit disgusted by the meal.
Their father raised an eyebrow, "What's wrong? You do like Mrs. Norman, don't you?" He said, since their neighbor had prepared the meal for them as a gift.
"Well.. It's.. It's gross.. And it contains various scraps. This is human food." Tara said nervously, as Tate stared at her in concern.
"It's because we're werewolves. To live in this world.. We have to behave the same way as people to fit in." Their father slightly smiled.
Tate spoke up, "This world is the 'Human world?'... We have to be normal.. Isn't that useless?" He asked.
"It's not only the human world, Tate. Certainly, there are many others on the side. But our world is just fine for us. It's important to be patient in order to protect our world."
"Now come on, we should start eating before it gets cold." Their father said, trying to lighten the mood as he finished serving the two and himself.

"It's a bird.." Tara murmured as she crouched down, staring down at the helpless bird that was in the grass. Tate came over and crouched beside her. Their father bent down a little, "Ah, it's a sparrow.... Poor thing. It can't fly because of its injury." He examined.
Tara quickly looked up at him, "Dad.. Can we take care of it please? At least until we find the mom." She asked.
Tate grinned a little, "Yeah! We'll take care of it! We promise!"
Their father thought about it, "Hm... Okay" he smiled.

Their father went out and bought a birdhouse for the sparrow and brought it back to their apartment.
Tate was mesmerized by how fancy it looked.
"Since Dad got the birdhouse, we should set out some bird food." Tara told Tate.
"Hey Dad, what do sparrows eat?"
"Insects, right?"
"Insects..?" Tate mumbled.
"Let's go, Tate!" Tara said joyfully, taking his hand and heading out.
"O-Oh.. Alright." Tate replied nervously.

Tate and Tara ventured off into the yard area of the apartment complex to gather food for their bird.
As they were searching, Tara made a discovery, "ITS A EARTHWORM!" she exclaimed, holding up the long, slimy worm. Tate panicked and fell on his behind, screaming. Tara glanced at him, "What's wrong? You're a man, aren't you?" She said drawly.
"Well.."
"Anyways, let's go show dad!" Tara said, putting the worm in a little box, along with a few other insects they collected and took off to their apartment; with Tate following close behind.

"Tara.. Your clothes are torn" Their father said as he bent down to look at the rips in her dress.
"It's from the time I caught the worm" she responded, looking down.
"Hm, I wonder if I can fix it.. Your clothes are getting smaller. I guess I'll have to buy you new clothes. You've grown..."
'I wish your mother could see this..'
"Well then, you two should take a bath." He sighed, getting up.
"I want a hug first!" Tara smiled, throwing up her hands.
Tate did the same as his older sister, "Me too!"
Their father smiled sweetly and bent down to pick them both up in his arms, "Woah, you two are getting big." He laughed.
The two giggled in his arms.
"Tara, because you're the older sister, I want you to teach your brother everything you can."
"And Tate, protect your sister no matter what, especially when she's in trouble."
The two nodded.
"Promise?"
"Yeah!" They said at the same time.

That night, as the siblings were sleeping, their father quietly stepped through the living room, where Tara and Tate were sleeping. He glanced at them and smiled before leaving the apartment.
Tate awoke and gazed at the door.

The next day, seeing that their father was gone, didn't worry about it and that he would come back soon.
Tate went onto the balcony to feed the sparrow.
"Alright, alright. Are you all better now?" He asked as he finished feeding it, then the bird started to chirp happily.

"Hey Tara! Come look!" He called.
Tara went outside and onto the balcony, "Wow, I guess all that time you took caring for it, really paid off!" She smiled.
"Yeah! I wish dad was here to see it.."

"It's getting late.."

"—Strange children?"
"Yes. There's a possibility they're werewolves."
"They're always dressed in shabby clothing. Never attend school, and don't speak much for their ages."
"Hm. Is that all?"
"No. They'll also probably be unusually picky about food, and standout due to violent behavior."
"I see.. If you go around the residential area a bit, you'll come across a school. Besides that, if we're talking about kids, they're all a little strange somehow."
Another hunter came by, "Even though they're children, they ARE still werewolves."
"Huh?"
"For example, they would have no trouble ripping apart two or three adults. Limb from limb and consuming them, you know?"
The hunter turned to face Mrs, Norman, "If you suspect anything else or any other information.. Give me a call." He murmured, giving her his number.

The hunters went on their way, "..hasn't the threat passed already?"
"What threat?"
"..from the contents of the shopping bag that guy was carrying. We can assume the kids are 7 or 8 years old, right?"
"In the first place, they probably can't even transform, so I think we can handle them."
"But it's big trouble that they're being sheltered and nourished.. If the children are well known, then even if they have some odd mannerisms. The people may not think they're strange."
"We have other priority matters. So let's leave the Corpse Collector's children on their own until we can think of a tactic to take them out."

Tara and Tate were sitting up against the wall of their apartment.
"Tara... At this rate, what if dad never comes back?" Tate said lowly, looking down.
"He'll come back.. I know he will.." said Tara.
"There's no way he just left us behind.. So just wait." She smiled, putting her arm around Tate.
"But.. What if those hunter dudes found dad...?" Tate doubted.
Tara frowned, "Don't say that."
At that moment, their front door was forcibly taken down and the two hunters that were interviewing Mrs. Norman, charged in.

Tate frowned and formed and upset look, he wasn't going to let his dumb feelings get to him. He angrily kicked the trash can over, dumping out its contents out, Stupid Dad. Stupid Humans. Stupid Tara..

I my gosh

( how do I unsubscribe this?)

(If you're on desktop: Click the 'Subscribe' button, at the bottom of the page, then it should given you the option to unsubscribe.
If you're on mobile: Tap the box with an arrow coming out, in the top right corner, then tap unsubscribe.
I hope that helps. ^-^ )

Jason turned to face her, glaring at her as fangs poked out. He could smell Tara's scent, noticing that she was a Conall member. Forming a disgusted look on his face, "Regret what? This?" He smirked, kicking Hunter away and making him land onto Damian.
Damian winced as Hunter's body collapsed on him. But he slowly felt the heaving release from his chest as he healed.

--
Judith grinned brightly and got behind the bar; preparing a very strong cocktail. The Aunt Roberta. Containing: Two shots of absinthe, three shots of vodka, one shot of brandy, one and a half shots of gin, and one shot of blackberry liqueur. Once she was done shaking the ingredients with ice, she poured it into a martini glass and passed it over to Alex with a proud look.
--
"Oh." Stephen nodded slightly, "Nice to meet you Ash!" he smiled politely and offered a handshake as he sat up and leaned over the table.

Tara's face scrunched up, forming a furious expression. She half transformed and tackled Jason to the floor, punching him in the face. "Don't touch my friends!"

---

Alexander clapped, impressed with Judith's drink. "That was pretty good," he laughed. He took a sip, noting the strong taste. "And it tastes pretty good too." He put the glass down, looking up at Judith. "So, before I get distracted again, I should tell you why I rushed over here..."

---

Ash stared straight-faced at Stephen, not bothering to shake his hand. Amber frowned at Ash, "Sorry, he's just... not very people friendly."

---

Ronan looked to Tara's abrupt exit. She looked as if she was running like the devil and he was chasing her fast. Ronan got up and came over to the twins. "Shouldn't you follow your friend? She looks quite distressed and could undeniably use your help. If you won't, then perhaps I will. I can smell her fear from here." She said softly to the twins.
(I didn't know what to say. :oops: )

The twins were surprised to see Ronan, but happy too. "Hi," Peter smiled. "And, about Tara," Paiden started, "I think she can handle it herself. If she needed our help, she would've asked." He finished with a smile. "Join us?" Peter asked, inviting Ronan to sit with them.

Back
Top Bottom