Remembering the Forgotten
6 Years
May 17, 2015
Almost Home
My Coop
My Coop

Picture by @PeepersMama
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Pawsteps echoed eerily through an abandoned alleyway in the midst of a devoid town. A puddle was obliterated into a million spinning droplets as a paw smashed through it in a frantic race to find a scent. The massive red coyote darted from each and every familiar trash pile, that usually were laden with the beloved scents of beans and sour cream. He dug his keen nose deeper, hoping to somehow evoke the scent he inwardly knew wouldn't ever be smelled here again.
Around the sleepy Mexican town, a terrible, simultaneous keen went up from the grieved coyotes who had all come to the same horrendous realization.
"The burritos are gone!!"

There's no burritos.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the year 2028. Burritos, both franchised and homemade, are at the height of popularity. Not a single burrito goes to waste in any country of the world- even trashed burritos are coveted by mongrels and wildlife.
But a great darkness has come.
The creator of Doritos has bought out every single burrito company.
He has destroyed all industrial burrito-making machines and confiscated the rest of the burritos, hiding them away in massive freezers within his hidden fortress in Colorado.

Why is he doing this?
Because burritos have always reigned. Call directory assistance, ask for Doritos, and you'll get a burrito company. Search the web for Doritos and you'll be redirected to Red's Burritos.
Burritos have always loomed over Doritos. But that's about to change.
El Monterey.
Jose Ole.
Tina's Burritos.
Red's All-Natural Burritos.
Even Amy's Gluten-Free Burritos.

These companies have all been bought out and sold their rights- and therefore products- to the reigning Doritos.
Not a single burrito will ever be sold in stores again.
He has banned all Mexican restaurants from making burritos- if they refuse, simple, he cuts off their supply of beans by buying them all from the wholesaler.
On top of it all, Evil Dorito Dude has sent out his formidable and highly-trained Dobermans to confiscate every burrito ever made by Mexican hands. Those who refuse to stop making burritos, simple- they'll be kidnapped and stored with the burritos.
By next year, not a single burrito will be left on the face of this earth.
Sound impossible?
Oh, no. It isn't.
But the SADASBs are still going to try to stop it.
The Society Against Doritos and Saving Burritos is an elite force against all obliteration of burritos. Their intelligence is unsurpassed within their species, and their scheming legendary. They will stop at nothing- even death- to bring back the beloved burrito.
So what if they're coyotes?
They have a time crunch, though:
Evil Dorito Dude will be incinerating the burritos within a month.
No one knows the exact date.
The SADASBs will be facing malicious dogs, irate Mexicans, guns, border guards, impenetrable walls, language barriers, and the lack of opposable thumbs.
The question is:
Are you up for the challenge?

RANKS:
Evil Owner of the Dorito Franchise: Limit 1
Evil Burrito-Stealing Dudes Who Work for Doritos Incorporated: Limit 1,983
Burritos: Burritos do not think, feel, or talk. Burritos exist solely to be frozen, eaten, or dreamed about.
Sounds like the most boring charrie ever, right?
WRONG!!!!! BEING EATEN IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!

Limit 18,932,401
President/Alpha of S.A.D.A.S.B.s: Limit 1.
Secretary/Beta of S.A.D.A.S.B.s: Limit 1.
Members of S.A.D.A.S.B (Society Against Doritos and Saving Burritos) (coyotes): These are the obsessive lovers of burritos. A secret society of canines who are continually plotting to confiscate their beloved burritos from Doritos.
What's worth more- a coyote's life or a burrito?
A burrito, of course.
Limit 168
Normal Humans Who Are Totally Deprived of Burritos: Limit 185,931,863,0819
Dobermans: Evil Dorito Dude's Guard Dogs who want nothing more than to kill everything to do with burritos. They've been sent to Mexico to stop all burrito-making, but who knows how truly far they'll go... Limit 43.
Lead Doberman: Limit 1.
Lead Doberman's Mate: Limit 1.
Tribe of Sour Cream-loving Ancient Mexican Chihuahuas: The name says it all. Go watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua for further information. :plbb

*Character Form*
Name:
Species/Rank:
History:
Description of Bodily Attributes:
Personality:
Spouse/Mate/Crush:
Children/Pups:
Other:
Username:
DO YOU LIKE BURRITOS IN REAL LIFE?:

*Burrito Form*
Name:
Type of Wrap (Gluten-free, Corn, or Wheat):
What kind of meat:
Vegetables?:
Cheese?:
If your name is her Royal Friedness, apparently you want to add "fruit":
Your spiciness level:
Do you prefer to be eaten with sour cream?:
Your tastiness on a scale of 1-10:
Are you frozen, undiscovered, or hidden?:
Are you homemade or a commercial burrito?:
Username:

**************NEW*****************
MEMBER PAGE: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-flight-of-the-burritos-a-rp-of-doritos-vengeance-member-page

Photo by @PeepersMama

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom