• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TamingMaster

Crossing the Road
9 Years
Jul 26, 2014
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

~×~ Wivvera - The Land of Dragons ~×~ A Dragon Rider RP ~×~
You had spent all night RPing on Wivvera - The Land of Dragons. You yawned as you slumped onto your bed, you looked at your alarm clock that sat on a small table beside your bed, it was almost midnight. You quickly fell asleep and dreamed of dragons.

The next morning, you awoke. You sat up and looked around, only to find that you weren't in your bedroom.
You watched as dragons flew over, filling the sky above. You were very confused, you didn't know where you were. After standing up, you noticed that you were next to a large, stable-like building filled with riders and their dragons. You pinched yourself, trying to wake up from this confusing world, but nothing happened.
Slowy, you realised that you had been pulled into Wivvera...

In this forever changing world, how will you survive? Will you ever find a way back home?

Please read the introduction of each RP to get a basic idea of what it's about.
PM me if you want your RP to be the next one that everyone is pulled into.
If you have an idea, question, suggestion, or if you need any help, PM me!
Don't RP until you have been accepted.
No killing or violent battles.
When I "Pause" the RP do not continue until I say so.
If you have read the rules stated above and agree to follow them, write "Inizio!" in Other.

*= Form =*
Name:
Personality:
Description:
History:
Username:
Other:

Note: The form should be filled in as a human character before they were pulled into Inizio. See the character page for reference.

Character Page:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/inizio-e-riavvio-a-forever-changing-rp-character-page

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically, you play as a character who has been pulled into a RP, but the RP keeps changing. And you desperately try to find a way out.
big_smile.png
So which RP do you start out in?

Name: Pheli Chobi.
Personality: Fun-loving, weird and outrageous.
Description: A fairly short, brown haired, blue eyed girl. Usually wears a lot of denim, and a lot of colourful t-shirts.
History: ?
Username: ChickenShan.
Other: Inizio!

Last edited:
Name:Elizabeth (Lis)
Personality: Artistic, Goofy, weird, musical, easy going, a be a bit morbid, a geek/nerd, very much her own person, enjoys drawing, playing guitar, singing, writing, has lots of Fandoms. CRAZY (But in a fun way)
Description: Brownish blonde hair that goes to her shoulders and is wavey. Glasses, brown eyes, t-shirt and jeans type of person. Always has a bag with her stuff in it.
History:Not much to tell. Younger annoying sister and hangs out with awesomely weird people.
Username: Americano Blue
Other: Inizio!

Back
Top Bottom