Ŧhe Ƙing øf Ŧϣǐłĩɠĥɫ - A Fantasy RP

Do you like this role play?

• It's brilliant!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Very creative.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Could be better.

• Legend of Zelda is bad, and so is this role play.

• Total voters
(I see you, fluffers.
pop.gif
)

(Silkie, do you think this could work with just us? I'm determined to make this work, I even checked with Run Wild to make sure I wasn't copying. I WANT THIS TO WORK. XD)

Zant's guards left the now dark castle and searched the area for any inhabitants of Hyrule. While the creatures rounded the people up, many resisted, and were slaughtered right then and there.
It took a long while before the guards were done capturing all the people of Hyrule, but they were successful, which was impressive in itself.

As the people were taken to the castle, Zant stood from the throne that used to be Elliffain's and went outside, to the doorways of the castle. He didn't want any of these horrendous creatures entering these doors that he had claimed.

He smiled wickedly as everyone was gathered around, a great number of them restrained by his guards. But while most of them stayed silent, there was a child next to his mother who was distressed and sobbing.
Zant thought that this was the perfect time to assert his dominance over them, and raised his hand in the direction of the little boy. The boy's face turned blue and before the mother could say anything he fell to the ground, suffocated.
Before the mother could shout at him Zant gave them all a quick warning,
"One word, one sound out of any of you, will have you killed. I am your King, I will not politely ask for the ability to speak."

Yhgiilra stood in the crowd, highly annoyed at the fact that she was being restrained by these guards, one of them threatening to cut off her wings if she struggled any longer. Her teeth were bared but she was too weak to do much harm to any of them. So looking angry was about all she could do as she heard Zant speak.

Zant's guards left the now dark castle and searched the area for any inhabitants of Hyrule. While the creatures rounded the people up, many resisted, and were slaughtered right then and there.
It took a long while before the guards were done capturing all the people of Hyrule, but they were successful, which was impressive in itself.
As the people were taken to the castle, Zant stood from the throne that used to be Elliffain's and went outside, to the doorways of the castle. He didn't want any of these horrendous creatures entering these doors that he had claimed.
He smiled wickedly as everyone was gathered around, a great number of them restrained by his guards. But while most of them stayed silent, there was a child next to his mother who was distressed and sobbing.
Zant thought that this was the perfect time to assert his dominance over them, and raised his hand in the direction of the little boy. The boy's face turned blue and before the mother could say anything he fell to the ground, suffocated.
Before the mother could shout at him Zant gave them all a quick warning,
"One word, one sound out of any of you, will have you killed. I am your King, I will not politely ask for the ability to speak."

Sharien, with one hand on her rapier, leaned on the door post while she watched her father. She had returned not long ago with a group of guards, all of whom had dispersed to their designated posts around the castle.

(sorry for the bluntness. I find first posts strangely hard to write :/ )

Sharien, with one hand on her rapier, leaned on the door post while she watched her father. She had returned not long ago with a group of guards, all of whom had dispersed to their designated posts around the castle.

(sorry for the bluntness. I find first posts strangely hard to write :/ )
(That's fine. I felt the same way as well when I wrote mine. I just threw in the whole child killing thing to make it more interesting. XD)

Now that everyone was completely silent, and very frightened by the fact Zant had killed a child, Zant continued to speak.

"I have killed your former Queen, Elliffain." He announced to them all proudly, "And I have destroyed her sword of Wind. She was not as powerful as you all believed, yet you allowed her to take power over you."
Zant paused for a few seconds as his large orb-like eyes scanned over everyone's faces.
"I am the King of Twilight, and I come from a realm you know not. With lack of land and resources, my people suffered, but they shall suffer no longer. While we were in our dark times then, we are stronger than all of you now. Just my guards outnumber you all, and I may create more if I so desire.
Now I do not only rule over the darkness. I rule over this land you call Hyrule, and you are all my subjects. Whether you are willing or not, you are now living in a world where I am your King, and my daughter, Sharien, is the Princess you will one day know as your queen." Zant gestured to Sharien, though not everyone found her as intimidating because she had the perfect posture of an uninterested teen who thinks her dad is lame.

Back
Top Bottom