ЅℋℐℙᏇℛℰℂᏦℰⅅ- A Horse Rp (Lead ranks open!!!)

Raven woke up. Forgetting what had happened he jumped to his feet but fell back on the shore as the pain shocked him.
~
Grace touched to make sure he was still there.
~
Hero trotted to catch up with her.

"I forget I was hurt," He grunted in pain.
~
Hero slowed down because of the pain in his shoulder.

Raven woke up. Forgetting what had happened he jumped to his feet but fell back on the shore as the pain shocked him.
~
~

~

Alhawa slowed to a walk "sorry," she said grimacing "maybe a swim would help" she whinnied and stepped in to the water of a stream she found. I'ts crisp water flowing around her as she got deeper "come on! it's nice in here!"

Juniper followed Him She had not been able to help because her brother ran away "I have not been able to say thank you for getting my brother" she nuzzled him "here lean on my I'll help you"
(I thought they were both girls.)

~

Star sniffed him. "Just...be still."
Raven shook his head slowly,

~

~

~

Alhawa slowed to a walk "sorry," she said grimacing "maybe a swim would help" she whinnied and stepped in to the water of a stream she found. I'ts crisp water flowing around her as she got deeper "come on! it's nice in here!" 
Hero nickered playfully and splashed into the the water. He swam deeper into the water until his feet couldn't touch the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom