ஜ~~Mirror, Mirror on the Wall RP~~ஜ ((UPDATES))

Does this RP sound good?

• Amazing

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Good

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • OK

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You should go get a life...

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Toro

Songster
7 Years
May 18, 2012
New Yawk

"Do you hear that?

It is the sound of battles faught and lives lost. It once pained me to know that I am the cause of such dispare. But now, there cries give me strength.

Beauty is my power.

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?"

"You are the fairest. But there is another destined to surpass you. Consume her heart and you shall live forever."

~The Evil Queen and her Mirror

Plot

The land of Eira is majestic and beautiful. It snows almost constantly and the trees and ground are covered with snow and ice crystals. However, it is also as harsh and unforgiving as the Queen who rules over it. She is arrogant and cruel. She seduced the former King Elias and killed him while he slept the day they were wed. Ah, but the King had a daughter. She was beautiful and sweet at the age of 7. She had seen her father, lying in his bed with a red blossom upon his chest, his knife protruding from his chest. She ran. She ran for 3 days and 2 nights until finding refuge in her beloved forest. The animals took her in, fed her and raised her. She found the animals could speak with her through their minds. They lived peacefully for 10 years until one day, the girl was out gathering berries when she ran into a huntsman. He tried to kill her but her sweet innocence and beauty won him over. He spoke of how the Queen had ordered him to kill her and bring the Queen her heart. He spoke of how there was a rebel camp not far from there that was planning to over throw the Empire and kill the Queen. The girl's pent up anger at her fathers death burned away until hard revenge was left. She agreed to go with him and parted with her dear animals with their promise that when the time comes, they too will fight and therefore accompanied her to the Rebels encampment. The rebels were ecstatic to see her for they had believed her dead. They plan to march upon the Empire in 5 weeks, for liberty or death. What was the girls name you ask? Snow White.

The Great Forest of Eira and the Mountains beyond.

images

The evil Queen's castle

You will fight under the Queen and her brother. You will be mostly mean and tricky people.

You will fight under Snow White. You can be an animal or a man. If you are an animal, you will communicate with people through your mind, and they only answer to Snow.

Fight everyone from the opposing side. Can kill with out permission in the Battle but cannot walk up to someone and chop of their head. The battles have to be drawn out, example:

~He swung his sword in a large arc over his head

~She parried and thrust, watching for an opening

And so on. If you feel like you are losing make a mistake for yourself or else it will go on forever and I will deem you dead. Which ever side surrenders first loses and the other side wins.

Note

At some point the Queen will give Snow a poisened apple which she will agree to eat. She will fall into an eternal slumber. The "prince" amung the Rebels will kiss her in an attemt to wake her. The the huntsman will after some time realize he was in love with her and kiss her and bring her back to life. The huntsman is Snow White's true love. If the rebels win the battle the land of Eira will turn into a land of eternal spring.

✠Rules✠

~ No killing someone's charrie unless you are in The Battle

~Gore is allowed but be conscious of who you are RPing with.

~Whoever wins The Battle will run the Empire

~Crushes are allowed but keep it PG to moderate PG-13 at most

~No almighty charries

~No magic

~3 charries at most

~If there is a part where rebels are talking and someone from the Empire wants to start put "Empire" at the top or vice-versa

~If you die in The Battle you can make a new/same charrie and join which ever side wins

~One week is equal to 5 days

~No guns

~It is midevil times-ish so no advanced technology
~NOTE: Some of this is based on "Snow White and the Hunstman" but I came up with most of it.

Ranks

Empire

Queen (open)

Queens Brother: (open)

General: (5 open)

Healer (2 open)

Soldier

~Cavalry

~Foot Soldier

~Archer

Civilian

Servant

Rebels

Snow White (reserved)

Huntsman (open)

General (4 open, one reserved)

Soldier

~Cavalry

~Foot Soldier

~Archer

Animal

Form

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

History:

Side(Empire/Rebels):

Family:

Weapon(s):

Pets(optional):

Deceased(disregard unless you are dead):

Other:

BYC User:

Picture:

~Characters~

Rebels:

Snow White: "Lips red as blood, hair black as night.

Bring me you heart, my dear Snow White"

Name: Aleah

Personality: Good sense of humor, extremely hard worker, caring for other people, no fear,very intelligent-very good at battle planning and things like that.

Appearance: Medium sized height, a little below shoulder length blonde hair parted in the middle, usually tied back in a braid with a deep blue ribbon. Has "bangs" or hairs just below the chin that don't go back in the braid. Green eyes. Brown loose blouse that ties in the back tucked into white pants that are tucked into sock at the ankle. Black saddle shoes.

History: Spent time with the soldiers fighting other people but wanted to do something bigger. Joined this army against the queen. Likes fighting bad guys and training to be stronger.

Side(Empire/Rebels): Rebels

Family: Mom left with Aleah's sister, leaving Aleah, her brother and her dad to be alone. raised in a family with all boys, they were pretty poor and got into fights a lot for food. aleah finally joined the soldiers while her brother and her dad got jobs at the flea market.(In the Empire) They noticed how mean the queen was and ran away from there and went to the rebels camp.

Weapon(s): Dagger, bow and 12 arrows. Good with the sword but doesn't have one

Pets: Loyal red squirrel

Deceased(disregard unless you are dead): N/A

Other: N/A

BYC User: Chickwithumor3

Picture: *Is coming soon*

Name: Icis

Personality: Icis is a very rebellious, smart girl, but is also cold and reserved. She has quite the sharp death stare, her eye color (red, but can change to black with flecks of yellow) only makes it worse. She can work any weapon: Scythe, sword, bow, dagger, machete, crossbow, she can even use two rocks and a rubber band as a slingshot. She is very stagnant, and isn't one to back down. She has an uncanny ability to read into people's past, and use their weak points against them in a fight. She's also known to take people's strengths and use their strength against them. Her shooting with a bow is incredible, for she is cross-eye dominant. She can pinpoint the exact location of where the arrow is going to land from 200-250 yards away, even further away, and then that is exactly where it will land. However, her one weak point: Being reminded of her past. This sets her off, and she may just be cruel enough to pull a switchblade on you.

Appearance: (pic)

History: A terrible backstory - Born in Italy, her parents were alcoholics, and highly abusive to her. They would pin her to the wall and beat her to a breaking point. They called them 'experements'. At one point they shot her, and stabbed her twice in the stomach. She was rushed to the hospital, where she remained for several days. She eventually broke out of the hospital in the dead of night, broke into her old home, grabbed her Mathews Solocam bow and 15 carbon fiber arrows, and set the place on fire. She high-tailed it out of Italy and came to Eira.

Family: Her mother and father's names were never released after they died, and no one ever knew her true last name.

Weapon(s): A sword, a Mathews Solocam compound bow with carbon fiber arrows, and a 14 foot long curved scythe.

Pets(optional): She has four large wolves- one brown, one black, one white, and one cream colored. All of them are very deadly. Very. Very. Very. Deadly.

Other:

BYC User: SCM

Picture:
evil-1.jpg

Name: Shadow

Personality: Very defensive of Snow. Is kind and wise but quick to act and is brutal when there is danger. Great fighter but sometimes rash with his wordsd.

Appearance: A large wolf which comes up to most men's waist. Completly black except for a white star on his chest. His eyes are deep blue.

History: Was the one to find Snow when she ran away. He has raised her and protected her her whole life. He is 4 years older than Snow.

Family: None. Parents died but if looking for a mate.

Weapon(s): Teeth and Claw

Pets(optional): N/A

Deceased(disregard unless you are dead): N/A

Other: Is Snow's best friend

BYC User: Toro

Picture:

Empire

Last edited:
Hm, you're getting better at making RPs and their plots. I actually like this idea a lot.

Can I has the queen?

Last edited:
WOOT WOOT!!!! IM HERE! NOW WHAT ARE YOUR OTHER TWO WISHES!! >:D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YEP. IM THE GENERAL.:
Name:Aleah

Personality:Good sense of humor, extremely hard worker, caring for other people, no fear:),very intelligent-very good at battle planning and things like that.

Appearance: Medium sized height, a little below shoulder length blonde hair parted in the middle-> usually tied back in a braid w/ a deep blue ribbon-has some "bangs" or hairs just below the chin that dont go back in the braid. green eyes, Brown loose blouse that ties in the back tucked into white pants that are tucked into sock at the ankle. yellow nike's haha just kidding-->black saddle shoes.

History:Spent time with the soldiers fight other people but wanted to do something bigger. joined this army agains the queen. likes fighting bad guys and training to be stronger.

Side(Empire/Rebels):Rebels

Family: mom left with aleah's sister, leaving aleah, her brother and her dad to be alone. raised in a family with all boys, they were pretty poor and got into fights a lot for food. aleah finally joined the soldiers while her brother and her dad got jobs at the flea market.(under the queens empire) they noticed how mean the queen was and ran away from there and ran into snow and everyone

Weapon(s):Dagger, bow and 12 arrows->god with sword but doesnt have one

Pets(optional):loyal red squirrel

Deceased(disregard unless you are dead):?? idk...no i guess?

Other:nope

BYC User:CHICKWITHUMOR3--> oh ya, u know me

Picture:
SimonandTheRooster05.jpg

OK liv im gonna have to make some renovations... ur picture is suposed to be a pic of ur charactor!!

thanks zinnia :)

Okay. This is awesome. *is totally in* The pic of my charrie is pending, though - my phone is being a BUTTPHONE and won't copy paste my pic.

Hear me, phone??? Yeeeaaaah, I'm talkin' to yooooou, phone!!! :p

Name: Icis

Personality: Icis is a very rebellious, smart girl, but is also cold and reserved. She has quite the sharp death stare, her eye color (red, but can change to black with flecks of yellow) only makes it worse. She can work any weapon: Scythe, sword, gun, bow, dagger, machete, crossbow, she can even use two rocks and a rubber band as a slingshot. She is very stagnant, and isn't one to back down. She has an uncanny ability to read into people's past, and use their weak points against them in a fight. She's also known to take people's strengths and use their strength against them. Her shooting with a bow is incredible, for she is cross-eye dominant. She can pinpoint the exact location of where the arrow is going to land from 200-250 yards away, even further away, and then that is exactly where it will land. However, her one weak point: Being reminded of her past. This sets her off, and she may just be cruel enough to pull a switchblade on you.

Appearance: (pic)

History: A terrible backstory - Born in Italy, her parents were alcoholics, and highly abusive to her. They would pin her to the wall and beat her to a breaking point with whatever sharp object they had. They called them 'experements'. At one point they stabbed her twice in the stomach. No one paid any attention or even cared. She was taken in by an older couple, who nursed her back to health. She broke out in the dead of night, went to her old home, grabbed her Mathews Solocam Menace bow and 12 carbon arrows and set the place on fire. She high-tailed it out of Italy and came to Eira.

Family: Her mother and father's names were never released after they died, and no one ever knew her true last name.

Weapon(s): A sword, a Mathews Solocam compound bow with carbon fiber arrows, and a 14 foot long curved scythe.

Pets(optional): She has four large wolves- one brown, one black, one white, and one cream colored. All of them are very deadly. Very. Very. Very. Deadly.

Other:

BYC User: SCM

Picture:
evil-1.jpg

i fixes it. :3

Last edited:
LOL im scared
hide.gif
just kidding!! IN!! nice charrie too :) just letting you know and i forgot to put on the front page but its kind of midevil times so there are no hospitals but there are healers and no guns but its ok :)

Back
Top Bottom