• The Little Whispers •

poult

Crowing
8 Years
Dec 15, 2014
Cabin In The Woods
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

~ Pixies,Sprites and Fairies. ~

- Fairies are cute and beautiful creatures.They often resemble flowers or mushrooms or some kind of plant.They are quite small about 4 inches in height and have butterfly or dragonfly like wings they have a body like a human two upright legs,two arms,etc.They blend with nature well and they love water and sunlight.They are hope bringers very loving,sweet and kind creatures and can't defend themselves very well so they stay near to the protective sprites but they are fast and nimble.They speak a soft language not understood by the humans.They often sound like whimpering puppies or kittens.They only fruit,nuts and plants.The fairies aren't as smart as the sprites but not as dumb as the pixies either.They often chase butterflies and play in the water oblivious to any danger.

- Sprites are like a ball of light.You can't quite focus on them they move with the wind and bring light to the homes of the fairies.They have a body like a human their face is easiest to see their eyes are like two soft lights,a small nose,little ears,they have fragile looking arms and legs they often are moving so much you only see a body of colorful light though.They can fly as well.They are a bit bigger then the fairies.They protect the fairies for the fairies give them hope which is what makes them shine.Without the fairies the sprites light would dwindle and they would turn to dust.If a fairy gets to far from the fairies for to long they'll die.Sprites only need the hope to live.

- Pixies are hideous.They are dark creatures who hate light it burns their skin.They are very skinny starving dark creatures.They don't need to eat often but when they do they only eat fairies.They have two legs and two arms but they are hunched over and run on all four limbs although they often stand upright as well.They have hair like humans and pointed ears their skin is shades of grey and black.They don't fly but they can run very fast and have very sharp claws and teeth.They speak a language no one except other pixies know.They hide in the shadows during the day and run wild in the night they are always watching.They aren't very smart but they know the sprites burn their skin if they get too close so they wait for an oblivious fairy to stray.The fairies being the silly creatures they are forget the dangers of straying from the sprites when caught up in play and sometimes get snatched up.

~ Ranks ~

• Sprites are needed the least amount of forms but are very important nonetheless.

• Fairy forms unlimited amount needed.

• Pixie forms unlimited amount needed.

~ Storyline ~

The pixies haven't been around for a long while.It's been very peaceful.The fairies are at the highest number they have been.The sprites are a little low on numbers in comparison.Which has had them worried.Where have the pixies been? The sprites keep asking one another.Well that was until a few days ago that is.It was a regular day at the creek when 5 fairies went missing and the most beloved sprite had dissapeared.The other sprites are worried and each sprite can watch only so many fairies and the pixies are coming back strong can you survive them?

~ Territories ~

- The fairies and sprites live in a bright,beautiful forest.Theirs one large tree that the fairies and sprites have made many homes in.They also have a creek nearby and the land is always perfect here never has the weather been a problem.Its always sunny,warm and moist here.They usually stay near the tree but sometimes venture out for materials.Animals fill this place as well.

- The pixies live in a dark forest not to far but for the fairies not far enough.The land is dying,rotten,and deserted looking.Trees are dead.Animals die all over.Nothing hardly survives it's a cursed land.The pixies are the only thing that thrive here.

~ Form ~

Name:
Personality:
History:
Description:

~ Questions And Answers ~

- If you have a question I will answer you as soon as I can please privately message me thank you. :)

- & yes I'm a role player once again. :p

MY RULES:

• If I pause this role play wait until I return.

• You may role play without me up to three page so if I last replied on page 12 you may role play to page 15 just try and keep track it's ok if you get a little off.

• Don't control other people's characters!

ANYWHO THANK YOU FOR JOINING OR SHOWING INTEREST IN MY ROLE PLAY. :D

Last edited:
~ Form ~

Name: Em
Kind: Fairy
Personality: Silly,obnoxious,sweet,loud & kind.
History: Her sister was one of the five to dissapear she deeply saddened and hasn't been very hopeful.
Description: Green skinned,thorns on her head,rose petals on most of her body.

Name: Mason.
Kind: Sprite.
Personality: Fun, quirky, random, smart, weird,
History: Hidden.
Description: Pale, pastel-peach skin, covering a thin, yet slightly buff, body. Bright yellow eyes, set in an almost frail face. Blue light surrounding his body, delicately lighting the world around him.

Name: Mason.
Kind: Sprite.
Personality: Fun, quirky, random, smart, weird,
History: Hidden.
Description: Pale, pastel-peach skin, covering a thin, yet slightly buff, body. Bright yellow eyes, set in an almost frail face. Blue light surrounding his body, delicately lighting the world around him.

(Accepted!)

Em walked along the creek with the other fairies and the sprites.She's never been like this before.Sad.She hardly knew this emotion.But she missed her sister.She was so sad she probably wasn't helping any of the sprites shine.She stayed close by still though and watched some of the younger fairies play.

Name: Bergin
Kind: Pixie
Personality: Aggressive,angry,unkind & selfish.
History: He has always been one of the smallest most bullied pixies.
Description: Short,mostly on all four limbs,very hunched,ugly,patches of hair,sunken eyes,grey rotting like skin,protruding rib cage and very noticeable teeth.

Last edited:
Name: Lunae.
Kind: Pixie.
Personality: Mean, disgusting, vile, intrusive, loud-mouthed and creepy.
History: Unknown, as of this moment.
Description: Thin figure, but has a large, fat stomach. Four long, skinny arms protrude from the shoulders. Dark grey skin, patching up to deep red eyes. A large, unmistakable underbite shows long, pointy teeth leering from the purple darkness of the mouth. It stands on two legs, decorated with a variety of spikes and shards that grow like crystal. Pointy, green, metallic hair spikes up from the scalp. Large, cloddish feet stretch out, allowing the pixie to move at a casual speed.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom