Do You Have Chickens?

• Yes!

Votes: 27 90.0%
  • No.

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
No! Do you have a picture?

I just moved them in today!

We still have some more work to do but that's it! We are going to do some final work on it like nesting boxes and a fence outside of it but for now I'll let them free range & the pet carriers they love to nest in my goose Assyra went broody in the gray one!Here is the outside of it!

The bunnies live in their with them they get to run around freely & the chickens are roosting on my chicks brooder which will be covered at nightfall so they don't get pooped on all night.

I just moved them in today!

We still have some more work to do but that's it! We are going to do some final work on it like nesting boxes and a fence outside of it but for now I'll let them free range & the pet carriers they love to nest in my goose Assyra went broody in the gray one!Here is the outside of it!

The bunnies live in their with them they get to run around freely & the chickens are roosting on my chicks brooder which will be covered at nightfall so they don't get pooped on all night.
Amazing! I bet they're very happy in their cozy new home! I wish I could have an awesome coop like yours. Very Spacey!!

Amazing! I bet they're very happy in their cozy new home! I wish I could have an awesome coop like yours. Very Spacey!!

Thanks! Yes they are very happy at first scared because they didn't know where they were at but they got comfortable quite quickly! I hope it stays very open too! I have always taken in birds when they need homes & now I have the room to! The big black rooster in the first photo is named Maxwell & I saved him from being dinner!

Thanks! Yes they are very happy at first scared because they didn't know where they were at but they got comfortable quite quickly! I hope it stays very open too! I have always taken in birds when they need homes & now I have the room to! The big black rooster in the first photo is named Maxwell & I saved him from being dinner!
No prob! Wow! Really? Yep! :O What happened to him?

Back
Top Bottom