◇ Throne of Deceit ◇ (An Elemental RP)

Run Wild

Songster
Sep 20, 2016
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

(Summary at the end.)

Divinity struggled as two men forcefully lowered her to her knees. Hatred burned inside her eyes as her gaze met the man would sat on her throne.

“Don't do this, Damon. You take the crown from me by bloodshed, when I would have given all that I have to you if you had only asked.” Divinity’s words were spoken in authority, but there was a low tone that slowly corrupted her speech, indicating her sorrow. “Please, Damon, if you ever loved me I ask that you will not do this.”

Damon’s face flickered with untold emotion as he rose from the throne and approached Divinity. He slowly lifted his hand, lingering as he brushed it against her cheek. Divinity closed her eyes, angry at herself for finding pleasure in his touch.

“Why do you question my love for me? Have I not proved myself worthy of your affections?” Damon gazed fiercely into Divinity’s eyes as they hesitantly opened. “We're going to marry, isn't that what you’ve always wanted?”

“No.” Divinity breathed in regret. “Not after I've seen what you've become.” Divinity considered the memories of Damon’s cruel actions, letting them be her comfort in believing that what she said was true.

“You foolish girl.” Damon quickly withdrew his hand from her face, hesitating after he noticed Divinity brace herself in response, before striking her powerfully across her face.

Divinity winced slightly, closing her eyes to keep from revealing her pain to Damon. She then opened her eyes. Divinity’s gaze elevated to meet Damon’s, pain and sorrow reflecting undeniably in her eyes.

Damon grinned wickedly in satisfaction. He leaned close to her ear, paying close attention to how her composure stiffened, knowing she couldn't escape. “We could have conquered the world together, now you are no more than an chess piece that I will use to win this war.” He sneered.

“I will not let you hurt them.” Divinity remarked, her tone bearing truth that she would do everything in her power to protect the lives of her subjects.

Damon swiftly took up his sword and pressed it against Divinity’s throat. “I know you will.” Damon challenged, pressing his sword further until crimson blood flowed freely from it’s blade.

Divinity’s eyes rolled back in agony, letting out a breath she hadn't realized she had been holding back as Damon retracted his sword.

“Take her away.”

Since the beginning of time there has been a race greatly superior to humans for the incredible abilities that they possess; known as Elementals. Each Elemental is born with a single power. There are five powers; Earth, Air, Water, Fire, and Spirit. The first four are common, as for the power of Spirit there can only be one living at a time.
For thousands of years the Elementals have lived in peace apart from humans inside an unseen kingdom, in a never ending medieval age. Spirit Elementals have ruled this kingdom in perfect tranquility.

The name of the current queen is Divinity. Despite the little knowledge she knew of how to lead a kingdom when first crowned, with the faithful help of her friend Damon, Divinity continued the long reign of peaceful leaders. As Divinity grew older her powers increased, and her love for Damon even more so. Not all Elementals are born with powers, some acquiring them in later years, but for Damon not even age bought the revealance of his powers.

Divinity eventually declared Damon to be the first Elemental born without powers.

Damon grew dark, distancing himself from Divinity as he became jealous of her powers, before returning to ask that he be released from the world of the Elementals deciding that he belonged more to the world of humans rather than the place of his birth. Divinity’s love for Damon was so great it overcame the selfish desire to keep Damon near that she agreed and did as he asked.

After many years without word, Damon returned. Divinity hoped that he had overcome his jealously to accept his fate but soon learned that he had not. Damon knew the secrets of the Elementals, and had shared them with the humans. He used his years away from the Elemental world to gather weapons, fortify an army and devises plans of how he would defeat the Elementals, and despite his fate become the most powerful man on Earth. He used Divinity’s weaknesses against her to force her to marry him so that he could gain the power of the throne. No one knows of Damon’s evil intentions as he promises Divinity that if she tells anyone he will shed innocent blood. Damon secretly captures Elementals at night and imprison them, slowly lowering their numbers until no one is left to stop him.

You must discover Damon’s true intentions and bring them to light. There is only one question, is too late?

Earth
The element of Earth was the first element, and second in powerful to Spirit. Without it the other elements wouldn't exist. Those chosen at birth to possess its power must dedicate themselves to preserve the life of Earth. All of Earth obeys these elementals, giving them the power to call forth plants and command them to do what is desired by them. When Earth elementals use their powers their bodies remain having human form, but turn into wood. In this form, when standing above dirt, they are able to disappear into the ground and travel beneath the Earth’s surface. One of Earth elementals greatest weaknesses is fire, as well as being highly sensitive to any pollution done to Earth.

Air
Often discredited, the power of Air is beyond all imagination. Elementals of Air have the wind from four corners of the Earth to obey their word, whether commanded to remove oxygen from a man's lungs, or to defy gravity by lifting unmovable objects into the air with unseen strength. To bound Elementals closer to the source of their powers, the sky, the wings of bird appear on these Elementals to carry them high into the clouds while their powers are in use. Air Elementals greatest weakness is cold. Whether of ice or low temperature the Air Elemental's powers are greatly diminished by these.

Water
These Elementals stay close to all sources of Water, where their powers are drawn. The authority over water has many advantages, including the ability to form Water into shapes, as well as the ability to mentally move Water. There is no limit to what these Elementals are capable of when it comes to the power of Water, unless harmed by electricity. Taser guns and other weapons alike are used to weaken these Elementals, because of the electricity that they possess, which allows enemies of Water Elementals to easily capture them. When in or touching Water these Elementals grow mermaid tails.

Fire
Fire Elementals are easily recognized for their spirited nature and determination. Fire is often recognized for the bad that it brings, not the good. Fire is meant to destroy, even when used by Elementals, but their are rare instance when it is used for good. Fire purifies just as well as it burns, which can be used in many different situations. While their powers are in use Fire Elementals are seen with wings made completely of Fire flames. A single greatest weakness of Fire is Water, they become feeble when exposed to wet surfaces and can momentarily lose their powers when in contact with Water.

Camps
Their are four camps centered around the kingdom where Elementals live and train to protect their kingdom, preparing to fight for those who can't protect themselves from the enemy.​

Leader-
There can only be one assigned for each camp. They are in charge of training those under them and enforcing disciplines to make the camp is maintained as well as secured from being attacked by the enemy.

Soldier-
Soldiers train at camps and are the ones who will fight in battle.

North- Earth

Ranks-
Leader: Available
Soldier: Available

South- Fire

Rank-
Leader: Simeon (By JabbaDaHutt)

West- Water

Rank-
Leader: Reserved (By Run Wild)

East- Air

Rank-
Leader: Available

If your character doesn't attend a camp you can have them work at jobs within the kingdom as butchers, farmers, baker, etc. There are jobs at the castle as well, some of these being maids, knights, cooks and such.

Forms-

Elemental Form:

Name:
Element:
Signature Powers:
Residence:
Camp (If attending one.):
Weakness:
Personality:
History:
Picture/Description (When powers are not in use; natural):
Picture/Description (When powers are in use.):
Username:
Other:

Human Form:

Name:
Rank/Job (Soldier, knight, servant, ect.):
Residence:
Personality:
History:
Picture/Description:
Username:
Other:

Last edited:
Name:Eris
Element:Air
Signature Powers:powerful gusts of air from hands, mini tornados
Residence:A small three room house in East Camp
Camp (If attending one.):East
Weakness:Ice
Personality:Quiet, shy, compassionate, but knows how to fight and be aggressive when needed,
History:A very sad history. Her mother was suddenly gone one day(I wonder where), and from then on his father was cold. He eventually committed suicide over the guilt that he put on himself for the death of his wife.

Picture/Description (When powers are in use.):Her regular form with a bald eagle wings
Username:JabbaDaHutt
Other:

Last edited:
Name:Eris
Element:Air
Signature Powers:powerful gusts of air from hands, mini tornados
Residence:A small three room house in East Camp
Camp (If attending one.):East
Weakness:Ice
Personality:Quiet, shy, compassionate, but knows how to fight and be aggressive when needed,
History:A very sad history. Her mother was suddenly gone one day(I wonder where), and from then on his father was cold. He eventually committed suicide over the guilt that he put on himself for the death of his wife.

Picture/Description (When powers are in use.):Her regular form with a bald eagle wings
Username:JabbaDaHutt
Other:

(Accepted :) Where did you come with her name :p I'll work on ranks.)

Back
Top Bottom