~◊~Thereby Hangs a Tail – RP~◊~

(So when can the actual rp start?)

Name: Grizzly (Griz for short)
Pack:Silentwater
Personality : playful, joking, still a pup at heart, a big goof ball, loyal, sometimes a scardy cat when it comes to fighting, not to fond of the smell of wolf blood.
History: Born in the pack. His father was killed in front of him in a scermish when he was a pup and it still disturbs him to this day.
Mate: none
Pups: none, maybe later
Pic:

(I'll let BantamLover make their characters. Maybe one or two people more, depending how impatient I'm feeling.)

(So when can the actual rp start?) Look up. ^

Name: Grizzly (Griz for short)
Pack:Silentwater
Personality : playful, joking, still a pup at heart, a big goof ball, loyal, sometimes a scardy cat when it comes to fighting, not to fond of the smell of wolf blood.
History: Born in the pack. His father was killed in front of him in a scermish when he was a pup and it still disturbs him to this day.
Mate: none
Pups: none, maybe later
Pic:

(Do you mean a border skirmish? He wouldn't be a pup if he was by the border. (I'll let it slide with a quick edit to "young" on my part if you like.) And can you please use the form I provided?

Besides that stuff, accepted.)

(ok sorry was typing and didn't see, and yeah that's what I meant and I'll follow form from now on. I'm on mobile right now and tried to memorize the form and was off a little.)

Name: Blaze
Pack: Breezevale
Personality: Blaze is young for a leader, but she is well equipped for the job. She is extremely quick, in her thinking and in her stride and she expects to be obeyed by the rest of her pack. Although she is an attractive young wolf, she is not flirty and isn't really searching for a mate.
Mate: None yet
Pups: None
Appearance:
images

History: Blaze entered the pack as a pack member, but she deftly worked her way up the ranks.
Username: BantamLover55
Other:

Last edited:
(ok sorry was typing and didn't see, and yeah that's what I meant and I'll follow form from now on. I'm on mobile right now and tried to memorize the form and was off a little.)

(Thank you!)

Name: Dawnblaze (Blaze)
Pack: Breezevale
Personality: Dawnblaze is young for a leader, but she is well equipped for the job. She is extremely quick, in her thinking and in her stride and she expects to be obeyed by the rest of her pack. Although she is an attractive young wolf, she is not flirty and isn't really searching for a mate.
Mate: None yet
Appearance:
History: Blaze entered the pack as a pack member, but she deftly worked her way up the ranks.
Other:

(Okay, switch her name simply to "Blaze". Second, she is way too young for a leader, especially considering that she would have had to have been Beta first. Also, everybody enters the pack as a pack member {pup on their way to it, anyway}.)

Name: Cloud
Pack: Stormpeak
Personality: Cloud is somewhat strict, and she is normally respected because she is a skilled fighter. Her strength is stealth; she can slip around undetected.
Mate: Stone
Appearance:
images

History: Cloud's parents were the Stormpeak Betas. She took over their rank when they died in battle.
Other:

Back
Top Bottom