~◊~Thereby Hangs a Tail – RP~◊~

(Well, I wasn't ever going to join an animal RP, but... Maybe I'll make an exception, or two, is Breezevale Alpha male still open?)

(OHMYFUDGINGYAY!!! I think he's still open; not sure how much of a claim there is to him. Blaze is single though, so this would be kind of a "Well, we need an Alpha, so we're not saying you have to be mates but…" situation.)

(Breezevale male IS stilll open:) )

(Yay, I'll take him! And would you mind if a played Daloniges mate?)

(OHMYFUDGINGYAY!!! I think he's still open; not sure how much of a claim there is to him. Blaze is single though, so this would be kind of a "Well, we need an Alpha, so we're not saying you have to be mates but…" situation.)

(I'm so happy that you're happy that I'm joining!!! Well, maybe this male will start as a loner, that left the pack he had been born in years back, but when he meets the Breezevale, he wants it as his pack. What do ya think?!)

(I'm so happy that you're happy that I'm joining!!! Well, maybe this male will start as a loner, that left the pack he had been born in years back, but when he meets the Breezevale, he wants it as his pack. What do ya think?!)
(I wouldn't mind, but you'd have to ask Polish if you could have both alphas :) )

(*hugs* That'd be cool if that's part of his history and he been made Beta-then-Alpha years ago. 'Cause it'd be pretty weird if he came into the pack and he was suddenly made Alpha, you know?)

Back
Top Bottom