~◊~Thereby Hangs a Tail – RP~◊~

"Locust is Wind's adopted pup." Blaze said, sniffing the air slightly as she spoke. "We need to find him before the storm."

Hail's features hardened, this was serious, pups could get into a lot of trouble when left to their own devices, especially with a storm on its way. "I'll take the north side of camp." He said sharply, wanting to find the missing pup as quickly as possible.

"I'll come," Pyra replied quickly, "If that's alright with you, alpha, two sets of eyes are better than one." She added, glancing to Hail, then back to Blaze.

Hail nodded slowly in agreement, then looked up to the horizon, where storm clouds were brewing, dark and menacing as the breeze picked up to a cool wind. "Looks like a storm is coming." He said coolly as he looked to Blaze.

Thaw shook himself vigorously as the wind tickled his ears, smacking Bird on the rump with his tail by accident, and stopping immediately after, "Sorry, Bird! I didn't mean to hit you." He said, head lowered slightly and ears back, obviously embarrassed by his clumsiness.

Bird jumped a little when Thaw's tail hit her, but she shrugged it off cheerfully, "It's no problem."

Cloud retained her serious attitude. Turning away, she said, "Alright, then. Let's go get some caribou!"

Garnet tore ahead, Bracken bounding behind. Garnet was running low to the ground, eyes intent on her target, ready for the kill.

Blaze looked to the north, no apparent anxiety showing on her face. "Well, we had better get to the dens. Are any of them in need of immediate repair?" She asked, looking around at her pack.
Wind shook her head, then with a sudden thought she looked "Where's Locust?" She asked, concerned for her adopted pup in the storm.
Blaze pricked her ears up. "Locust? I haven't seen him for a while. Has anyone seen Locust recently?"

Bird cocked her head, thinking. "I don't think so…"

"Who is Locust?" Hail asked with a slight note of urgency in his tone, knowing where this wolf was seemed very important.
"Locust is Wind's adopted pup." Blaze said, sniffing the air slightly as she spoke. "We need to find him before the storm."
Hail's features hardened, this was serious, pups could get into a lot of trouble when left to their own devices, especially with a storm on its way. "I'll take the north side of camp." He said sharply, wanting to find the missing pup as quickly as possible.

"I'll come," Pyra replied quickly, "If that's alright with you, alpha, two sets of eyes are better than one." She added, glancing to Hail, then back to Blaze.

"I'll go south," said Bird, already bounding away.

Garnet tore ahead, Bracken bounding behind. Garnet was running low to the ground, eyes intent on her target, ready for the kill.

"I'll go south," said Bird, already bounding away.

Cloud ran ahead of them, leading the two wolves towards where Stone stood. (Sorry about the one-liner...)
~~~
Blaze looked around to make sure that all directions were covered. "Pyra, I will accept your offer. You come with me to the West, and Wind, you go East. All of the other wolves can stay here in case Locust returns."

"It's is. I also thought about Buck, Jay, Storm, And Falcon possibly for a male." Echo said. "what about you?"

North ran and Aurora followed him.

Silver let out a whine. "Well never get home!"

Last edited:
Blaze looked around to make sure that all directions were covered. "Pyra, I will accept your offer. You come with me to the West, and Wind, you go East. All of the other wolves can stay here in case Locust returns."

Pyra groaned internally, she had meant it like, 'I'll come with you, Hail. But she wasn't going to clear that up, better to have the alpha think that you are their obedient follower, than a self-absorbed flirt.

Hail started off towards the north at a fast pace, heading straight for the oncoming storm with all senses on alert, this pup had to be found and fast.

Thaw stood there as the others spread out, he had meant to offer his assistance in finding the missing pup, but it had all happened so quickly, and he hadn't gotten a chance to do so. He sighed, then walked over to the middle of the camp, going from den to den and calling into them for the little pup, hoping to find him hiding down one of them, but doubting that outcome.

Pyra groaned internally, she had meant it like, 'I'll come with you, Hail. But she wasn't going to clear that up, better to have the alpha think that you are their obedient follower, than a self-absorbed flirt.

Hail started off towards the north at a fast pace, heading straight for the oncoming storm with all senses on alert, this pup had to be found and fast.

Thaw stood there as the others spread out, he had meant to offer his assistance in finding the missing pup, but it had all happened so quickly, and he hadn't gotten a chance to do so. He sighed, then walked over to the middle of the camp, going from den to den and calling into them for the little pup, hoping to find him hiding down one of them, but doubting that outcome.

Blaze swiftly accelerated into a steady run. She kept her green eyes alert and scanned the tall grass. It would be very easy for a pup to get lost out here. She thought to herself.

There were very few things that got Wind emotional, but Locust was one of them. What if he's lost, or hurt, or...? She shook away the thought, shuddering. She paced anxiously around camp, sick with worry.
"It's is. I also thought about Buck, Jay, Storm, And Falcon possibly for a male." Echo said. "what about you?"

North ran and Aurora followed him.

Silver let out a whine. "Well never get home!"
"Those sound good." Ripple agreed "What about Osprey?" He asked, recalling the bird from before.

Snow dashed out of camp, calling for the pups

"I think I hear something, this way!" Eagle yipped.

"Osprey...." she said trying the words in her tongue. "I like it".

Silver let out a bark. "Mom!" she hwled scarred.

Lynx was scared got his sister. She was his partner in crime. His friend. And he had chased her out. It was his fault she was lost.

"Osprey...." she said trying the words in her tongue. "I like it".

Silver let out a bark. "Mom!" she hwled scarred.

Lynx was scared got his sister. She was his partner in crime. His friend. And he had chased her out. It was his fault she was lost.
Ripple shook "I'm glad" He said softly

(Are you gonna play Locust?)

Back
Top Bottom