◎The Fight For Survival◎ ~ A Fox Role Play (Warning: High Standards!)

Frindizzle

Guitar Girl <3
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jul 3, 2014
Washington State
My Coop
My Coop
will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E)
I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Welcome to Fight for Survival~ A Fox Role Play!

100008136691688pizapw1417661134.jpg

Three fox skulks, Thunder Skulk, Ice Skulk, and Fire Skulk, lived in harmony, until a epic battle broke out. No fox skulk won, and everyone lost. Tension is running high, and all of the fox skulks are desperately trying to find a way to win the leadership of the three Skulks. To win the fight for survival.
Now join these foxes. Come and help shape the path of the three skulks. Who will win this epic fight for survival?

~Rules~

1. All BYC rules apply.

3. You can not RP until accepted.
4. Posts have high standards.
5. Be nice to others.

8. All out of character fighting must be in PM's.

9. You can dodge one out of three blows.
10. ALL forms PMed to @Frindizzle , NOT @Diz sister .

12. If you have read the rules and agree to follow, write Skulk under Other.
13. Have fun!

~Form~ ( PM form!)

Name:
Skulk:
Personality:
History:
Picture/Description:
Username:
Other:

~Ranks~

Leaders: Two in each Skulk. Female and Male. In charge of the Skulk. Must have two other foxes in ranking of Member to have a leader.

Deputy: Two or one in each Skulk. 2nd in command. Must have one other fox in the ranking of Member to get a Deputy.

Member: Main body of pack. Unlimited amount.

~Skulks~

Thunder Skulk- Thunder Skulk usually lives in the woods. They are very loyal, and the most understanding. They are very secret.

Ice Skulk- Ice Skulk consists of mostly arctic foxes. They live in the cold snow, near a mountain called Ice Peaks. They are mostly cold to other skulks. Very smart and sly.

Fire Skulk- The cruelest of the Skulks. They live on a desert area, with a little bit of woods in their territory. They are very cunning.

Loners- Lone foxes, no skulks or Ranks. Live outside of Skulk territory. Mostly ignored by skulks.

~Character Page~

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
(No sorry just wanted to check it out I have to many threads as always I really am trying to keep a limit but it's so HARD there's so many cool rps bummer :/ )

Back
Top Bottom