~●~ Survival Shift ~●~ A Survival Role Play!

Frindizzle

Guitar Girl <3
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jul 3, 2014
Washington State
My Coop
My Coop
will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E)
I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

~Survival Shift~

I live in fear. Many of us do. At least after I was taken, I knew life wasn’t going to be easy. Dexi is a harsher version of earth. Dexi is a world with animals that want to kill you. It can have freezing nights and burning days. Many of us die from hunger and dehydration. I am one of the few left. Now come as we fight for survival. Will you survive with us?

~More info on Role Play~

Shifting for Survival takes place in the future. You had lived on Earth, but one day someone takes you away from all you know. You sleep for many months, and the next thing you know you are living on Dexi. Dexi is a harsh planet, many polar ice caps, volcanoes, lush forest with many things that creep around wanting to eat you. Bears. Wolves. Coyotes. And the weather kills many. But you have an advantage. You can shift into an animal ( Your choice, but remember the rules). And you have a weapon of choice. ( Dagger, bow and arrow, sword, knife). This RP is mostly a two way Role Play.

~Rules~

1. All BYC rules apply.

6. No arguing out of character on RP. Do that through PM’s.

7. PM me your forms.

8. Be nice to others.

9. Only have as many character as you can handle

10. Only one blow per post.

11. No power fighting.

12. You can only dodge one out of four blows.

13. Have fun!

14. If you have read the rules and agree to follow them, write “Shape Shifter” under other.

~Form~

( PM me form)

Name:
Animal:
Weapon of choice:
Personality:
Human Picture/Description: ( Picture preferred.)
Animal Picture/Description: ( Picture preferred.)
History:
Username:
Other:

~Character Page~

~Out Of Character Chat Thread~

Last edited by a moderator:
(*MEGA HUGS*
hugs.gif
)

(I have two reasons I don't want to one:because I have a ton of rps already two:I've turned down lots of rps and will feel bad if I do join but I also really like this rp I also have a question can you shape shift into any animal?)

Back
Top Bottom