☆I'll Draw Stuff for You!☆ ツ

Bluebee

Crowing
8 Years
Jul 30, 2012
Hello everyone! I really want to improve my drawing/sketching skills, so I decided to make a thread where you guys post a picture/ describe what you want me to draw, and I'll draw it for you!

• I don't want to get overloaded as I have school, 4H, and many other activities that keep me busy during the week, so I will only be able to draw 2-3 pictures per week.
  • I can draw animals, people (I'm not very good at people, so be warned), landscapes, and anything else.
  • Here are some examples of latest work:

^^^ A guinea pig

^^^ Bilbo Baggins (Martin Freeman, The Hobbit)

^^^ Frodo Baggins (Elijah Woods, The Lord of the Rings)

Thanks and let the drawing begin!!! ☆ (。◕‿◕。) ☆

Oh and BTW tell me if you want me to add some color to it, and if you do what color the dragon should be.

How about a Faery Ring? (You know, faeries dance in them, if you step in one you go to Faery Land.)

Be creative when drawing it. Toadstools and flowers are the usual components of Faery Rings and are always a safe bet. I would like you to include the faery queen but NOT the king. Please color it in and make it a night scene, but add some faery lanterns for extra light. Make some of the faeries different from the average storybook.

Hope this is a good challenge for you!

~~McFuzz

How about a Faery Ring? (You know, faeries dance in them, if you step in one you go to Faery Land.)

Be creative when drawing it. Toadstools and flowers are the usual components of Faery Rings and are always a safe bet. I would like you to include the faery queen but NOT the king. Please color it in and make it a night scene, but add some faery lanterns for extra light. Make some of the faeries different from the average storybook.

Hope this is a good challenge for you!

~~McFuzz

Ok! I will do my best! It might take a few days, though.

I've reached my max requests for the next couple of days, as Wintent also asked me to draw a pic. I'll be open for more requests for pics when I'm done with these two. :D

Back
Top Bottom