♚ House of Delacroix - A Historical RP

"Mmh. Maybe they've already eaten, or maybe they're outside..." said Charles, trailing off slightly as he turned his attention towards Dominique. "Mademoiselle. How are you?"

Eugenie held her shawl a bit closer to her chest, and bowed her head slightly. "You look wonderful. Now, I am going off to bed, but it looks like some of the others are still at the table. Bonne nuit."
"I am well," Domi lied pleasantly, "And you?"

(All I have at the moment, sorry.)

"Mmh. Maybe they've already eaten, or maybe they're outside..." said Charles, trailing off slightly as he turned his attention towards Dominique. "Mademoiselle. How are you?"

Eugenie held her shawl a bit closer to her chest, and bowed her head slightly. "You look wonderful. Now, I am going off to bed, but it looks like some of the others are still at the table. Bonne nuit."
"Bonne nuit." Marion replied with a smile then came out and closed her door, heading to the table to join them for supper. She walked with an inborn grace that she herself was unaware of as she made her way through the halls.

Ambrose was in his room, but he knew that the court was dinning on the first floor, and didn't want to be left out. Going down in his nightclothes would not be appropriate, so he dressed in deep green, silk breeches, waistcoat, and coat, then tied his hair back and slipped on a pair of heeled shoes. On any other occasion, he would have been drest by a manservant, but Ambrose was not even supposed to awake, and he did not want to risk being sent back to bed before he even left his room.

Ambrose left his room, and walked down the many staircases, halls and corridors that lead to the main dinning room, his heeled shoes clicking across the fine floors the whole way. Once he reached the dinning room, he walked straight in, smiling politely at the occupants, "Good evening." He said, as if he was supposed to be there.

Ambrose was in his room, but he knew that the court was dinning on the first floor, and didn't want to be left out. Going down in his nightclothes would not be appropriate, so he dressed in deep green, silk breeches, waistcoat, and coat, then tied his hair back and slipped on a pair of heeled shoes. On any other occasion, he would have been drest by a manservant, but Ambrose was not even supposed to awake, and he did not want to risk being sent back to bed before he even left his room.

Ambrose left his room, and walked down the many staircases, halls and corridors that lead to the main dinning room, his heeled shoes clicking across the fine floors the whole way. Once he reached the dinning room, he walked straight in, smiling politely at the occupants, "Good evening." He said, as if he was supposed to be there.
Amandine arched one eyebrow at his entrance, but said nothing. It's not like he'll listen to me. Of course, when Mother comes, he'll be permitted to stay, spoiled little devil that she's made him into. I can't tell if he's her lap dog, or if she's his. Oh, fie on the brat, thought Amandine with a small sigh, I suppose I must say something after all. "Ambrose?" the princess asked lightly, "Are you supposed to be here?"

Quote: Eugenie crossed her arms over her chest, turning to watch Marion leave. As soon as the coast was clear, she crept into the Duchess's chambers, closing the door carefully behind herself and heading immediately to her journal and letters. She was rather suspicious of her; she wanted to see if she had really been hiding something. "Hmmmm..." Eugenie reached for the nearest journal and began to flip through it.

Eugenie crossed her arms over her chest, turning to watch Marion leave. As soon as the coast was clear, she crept into the Duchess's chambers, closing the door carefully behind herself and heading immediately to her journal and letters. She was rather suspicious of her; she wanted to see if she had really been hiding something. "Hmmmm..." Eugenie reached for the nearest journal and began to flip through it.
The journals were not diarys, but stories she was writing, and she had not written any letters recently. She had fallen behind on that since her father had married. Marion entered the dining room and smiled at those already there "Good evening" She said softly

Amandine arched one eyebrow at his entrance, but said nothing. It's not like he'll listen to me. Of course, when Mother comes, he'll be permitted to stay, spoiled little devil that she's made him into. I can't tell if he's her lap dog, or if she's his. Oh, fie on the brat, thought Amandine with a small sigh, I suppose I must say something after all. "Ambrose?" the princess asked lightly, "Are you supposed to be here?"

Ambrose scowled for an instant at her, then returned to smiling, "Oh good sister, of course, I can be here," he said as if she was the child, then walked to the head of the table, sitting in the high backed chair that was meant for The King.

---

Emmett was paying attention to Amandine and Ambrose's exchange, and noted the Prince glare at his sister. If Emmett was in a higher position then the boy, he would have spoken up and told him off, but if something even that small got back to the King... Emmett sighed, he had no right to say anything, the well mannered boy was just annoyed at her, nothing more.

Last edited:
( No problem. )

"Oh, fine, fine," he said, lying as well. He forced a smile. "It is good to see you down here. You worried me a few days ago."
"Oh?" said Domi, "I apologize. How so?"

Ambrose scowled for an instant at her, then returned to smiling, "Oh good sister, of course, I can be here," he said as if she was the child, then walked to the head of the table, sitting in the high backed chair that was meant for The King.

---

Emmett was paying attention to Amandine and Ambrose's exchange, and noted the Prince glare at his sister. If Emmett was in a higher position then the boy, he would have spoken up and told him off, but if something even that small got back to the King... Emmett sighed, he had no right to say anything, the well mannered boy was just annoyed at her, nothing more.
(If I were in a higher position than Ambrose, I'd smack him upside the head for that attitude.)

"That chair is not meant for little boys to pretend they are kings. You should be too old for such childish games and behavior, and yet an infant would have a greater sense of decorum." Amandine snapped in disgust.

Back
Top Bottom