~♦~The Wings of War~♦~ A Corvid Bird RP- Anyone can join!(Please read title post for more info!)

"I don't know. But if you want I can make you some If you want" Said Dash with a wink
Violet let out a small chirp of amusement "Are you sure you can handle that?" She teased.

Tamara nodded her head slowly and said,"I'm a loner too. There was someone with me once, but he disappeared years ago."
Corvo nodded slowly "So ,what are you doing out here?" He asked, keeping a watchful eye on her sword, still slightly suspicious of her.

Violet let out a small chirp of amusement "Are you sure you can handle that?" She teased.

Corvo nodded slowly "So ,what are you doing out here?" He asked, keeping a watchful eye on her sword, still slightly suspicious of her.

Tamara shrugged her wings and said,"I want just looking for some food and anything that might look useful," she caught his gaze on her sword and she quickly sheathed it. There was something different about this crow and it made her interested in finding out more about him. She the said,"And I can ask the same. What are you doing here? I don't see many loners in this area often."

Back
Top Bottom