~♦~The Wings of War~♦~ A Corvid Bird RP- Anyone can join!(Please read title post for more info!)

Tamara shrugged her wings and said,"I want just looking for some food and anything that might look useful," she caught his gaze on her sword and she quickly sheathed it. There was something different about this crow and it made her interested in finding out more about him. She the said,"And I can ask the same. What are you doing here? I don't see many loners in this area often."
Corvo shrugged "Same here, just trying to stay alive. " he said exasperatedly

(ok, the jay Dash will meet is a jay called Opal.)

Dash flew towards Opal and said "Opal, can you make me some breakfast?"
Opal replied "Alright Dash!" and handed Dash some mashed sunflower seeds

Tamara was still looking out and asked,"You didn't seem so sure when you first told me your name." She now looked at him and said,"So, are you really telling the truth that your name is Oak or is it something else?"
"Yeah, of course, you just startled me. " He made an excuse for his incompetence.

"Yeah, of course, you just startled me. " He made an excuse for his incompetence.

Tamara narrowed her eyes but replied,"Okay, if you say so." She knew something was up, but she would leave the conversation as that. She thought I will probably follow him and see if I can get more info.

Tamara narrowed her eyes but replied,"Okay, if you say so." She knew something was up, but she would leave the conversation as that. She thought I will probably follow him and see if I can get more info.
"Okay, well perhaps we'll meet again. " He said somewhat awkwardly.

"Maggot?! I'll tell you who's the maggot!!!" Dimmet screamed after the guard, then shock the bars. He backed away from the cell bars and started to pace, muttering rude things about the guard under his breath, hating everyone and everything.

(Oh oh! I know! I know!)

Corvo whirled around at her voice, how had he not noticed? Now he would go back to prison for a crime that he didn't commit. He soon realized that it wasn't actually the Royal Guard, but a magpie "My name is C-" He stopped himself, realizing his mistake in almost giving away his real name "My name is...Oak, yeah my name is Oak." Ge cawed, hoping the magpie didn't pry more. "Who are you?" He asked in return.
Corvo looked at her "I'm a loner, always have been." He lied, And you always will be... He thought sadly to himself, but shook it off "What about you?" He asked.
Corvo shrugged "Same here, just trying to stay alive. " he said exasperatedly
Tamara looked off and then asked,"You said your name was Oak, right?"
Corvo nodded, hoping she still believed him
Tamara was still looking out and asked,"You didn't seem so sure when you first told me your name." She now looked at him and said,"So, are you really telling the truth that your name is Oak or is it something else?"
"Okay, well perhaps we'll meet again. " He said somewhat awkwardly.
"Yes, farewell," Tamara said and then took to the air. She flew into a tree just out sight of Corvo.

Topaz's wings fluttered as she shook herself, nearly falling from her perch on a twig. She stretched out her neck with a large yawn, shook herself again, the cocked her head as she heard a conversation. She heard the crow's hesitation when asked his name. The rest of the conversation was mostly uninteresting, except for the bit about how he'd always been a loner. That seemed unnecessary to her. Perhaps it normally wouldn't, but not with the bit about his name. She saw Tamara fly into her perch. Apparently that magpie was having the same idea as her.

She flitted down towards Oak, landing lightly on a tree ahead of him.

Back
Top Bottom