♦New Worrior Cat RPG♦

Name: ShadowSong
Clan: N/A
Personality: she doesnt like battle much and prefers to be alone or with her sister. She is kind but anti social and quick to judge. Despite disliking battle she is a fierce fighter
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Other: StormBringer is her sister
Pic:
aahailp.jpg

UserName: ZephyrWestWind

Name: StormBringer
Personality: Kind and antisocial the she cat dislikes battle like her sister and will refuse to fight. She is mellow and calm but can be timid and shy
Other: ShadowSong is her sister
Pic:
white-cat1.jpg

"How about the deputy who deserted our clan?!" She snarled.
"Now why on earth would he do that?" He hissed

WhiteClaw watched from the ridge pleased with himself for the havoc he had caused. "If BlackStar wants to have kittypet warriors i'll just show them how the real warriors of the other clans fight." He growled to PatchKit and ShimmerKit who where huddled together fearfully "Come. Lets get you back to the nursery before they come after me."

Name: ShadowSong
Personality: she doesnt like battle much and prefers to be alone or with her sister. She is kind but anti social and quick to judge. Despite disliking battle she is a fierce fighter
Other: StormBringer is her sister
Pic:
aahailp.jpg

Name: StormBringer
Personality: Kind and antisocial the she cat dislikes battle like her sister and will refuse to fight. She is mellow and calm but can be timid and shy
Other: ShadowSong is her sister
Pic:
white-cat1.jpg

(Accepted)

"Now why on earth would he do that?" He hissed

WhiteClaw watched from the ridge pleased with himself for the havoc he had caused. "If BlackStar wants to have kittypet warriors i'll just show them how the real warriors of the other clans fight." He growled to PatchKit and ShimmerKit who where huddled together fearfully "Come. Lets get you back to the nursery before they come after me."

"I dont know," Leopardstripe snarled.

"Lets go!" ReedFeather yowled and all the riverclan cats gathered and left swiftly

Leopardstripe collapsed in exhaustion once they left.

BarkPaw drageed herself to the medicine cats den and began licking jer wounds waiting for any injured warriors.

BlackStar finally made it into camp practically dragging himself.

Back
Top Bottom