..✺..GAME OVER..✺.. The RP!

peep peep peep

Animal Lover
7 Years
Nov 26, 2012
☆ Gazing under the starry Oregon sky ☆
will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E)
I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

It was a typical stormy night. The past week I had invited my buddies over to chill and try out a new game I got. Everyone was having a blast playing games and eating cold pizza. All of the sudden, the TV EXPLODED, the floor fell in and all we saw was darkness. "Hello?" one of us called out nervously.
All of the sudden everything around us turned green. Everything was gone... It looked like we were in the middle of nothing. It was like a room that went on forever. We stood there afraid to say anything. Last time we did, this happened.
Suddenly around us a forest was created. We looked around us and suddenly I fell to the ground. I looked at my hands and they pixalized and soon, disappeared. I could feel myself dissolving. Just then my hands reappeared but they weren't hands, they were paws. I had a tail and fur. I had become a wolf. I looked around and my friends had become wolves too. "What happened?" I asked myself. We looked at each other shocked. "Whoa!" I said, the others nodded. "Good, that means we can still understand each other." I thought. We stood next to each other shoulder to shoulder now and looked around.
I walked up to a tree and looked through a small, glowing hole. It looked like a bunch of pixels, almost like a video. My heart sank into my stomach. That what had happened. Something went terribly wrong. We had been pulled into the video game. I stared at it for a moment, then turned back to them. "Guys, something terrible has happened..." I paused for a moment. "We have been pulled into the video game....." Everyone was shocked. I stood there thinking about what had happened and wondered, "Will we ever escape?" "Will we survive?"

Welcome to Game over an action RP!!!!!
celebrate.gif

We do have some rules to follow. Please read and follow them throughout the RP.
Rules:
*All BYC rules apply.
*New to RPs? Come one, come all! We'll teach you.
*Keep it appropriate.
*Please don't fight. If needed you can totally take it to pm.

*Please pm forms to me or ArtGirl
*Please no magical powers, Neko, ext.
*Please no cursing, We don't want this RP locked.
*If you have a problem with me PLEASE, PLEASE pm me so we can sort things out.
*DO NOT COPY THIS RP!!! We have worked supper hard on it for you guys. We would be devastated if someone effortlessly took it.
*Keep it realistic. I know this RP is fake but you can't just heal in a snap or kill a bear with your eyes. That would be freaky....
*Please don't RP when we are offline. You are more that welcome to reply to our last posts though. I trust you will follow this rule.
*All chatting should be taken to the chat thread. Questions and little things should be in parentheses.
*Please don't dodge every blow. Even ninjas get hit sometimes.
*Don't RP until you are accepted and we start the RP.
* Lets keep this RP on topic*
*DO NOT control characters that aren't yours. Not even me or ArtGirl have the right to do so.
*You can't have mega smart people that are aware of what will happen next or can predict the future.
*The characters are collage age people in the RP. No elderly people or kids. The approximate age is from 17-21.
*If you quite or leave this RP your character/characters will be deleted permanently and removed from the character page.
*Please put some effort into this RP. We want it to last.
*Lets all stay on the same page. No rushing ahead.

*No killing another character without permission of the characters owner.

*If you have read these rules put "Game On!" in the code word section. Be honest.
*Have Fun!!!

Character Form:
Name:
Crush:
History:
Personality:
Username:
Other:
Code word:
Picture/Description:

Character page:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/game-over-rp-character-page
Chat Thread:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/947016/game-over-rp-chat-thread#post_14622285

This RP/story is under copyright. Use of this RP/Story is punishable by law. Do not copy or reproduce in any form.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Layla
Crush: Brett
History: Lived a good life. Is very rich and popular.
Personality: Funny, quirky, sweet, a little full of herself.
Username: Peep peep peep
Other:
Code word: Game On!
Picture/Description:

Name: Brett
Crush: None yet
History: Not much
Personality: Show off, Kind, Brave, and Sporty.
Other:
Picture/Description:

Name: Natalie
Crush: Open
History: To be rped
Personality: Sporty, A little shy, Kind, and Brave
Other: Loves to run
Picture/Description:

Name: Khali
History: To be rped
Personality: Outgoing, Brave, Strong, and Friendly.
Other:
Picture/Description:

Name: Cameron
Crush: To be rped
History: Typical stuff
Personality: Outgoing, Defensive, Proud but still kind.
Other:
Picture/Description:

Name: Josh
History: Has lived a pretty normal life. Has done a lot of sports and loves to do outdoor activities.
Personality: Brave, tough and kind hearted. Likes to be in charge.
Username: ArtGirl
Other:
Picture/Description:

Name: Cilestia
History: Use to live in New York. She's always been one of the famous girls at school.
Personality: Tough, sassy and full of herself.
Other:
Picture/Description:

Name: Kim
History: She's your average school kid with a averge life. She loves to play voliball.
Personality: Smart and tough. A do it yourself type of girl.
Other:
Picture/Description:

Last edited:
Name: Edith
Crush: No one
History: Used to live on a farm but went to collage so she has to be in the city for a while.
Personality: Nice, shy, hard working, smart, loves animals, likes the country, is kind to others.
Username: ColorParakeet
Other: In bad situations she tends to get incredibly freaked out.
Code word: Game on!
Picture/Description: (sorry that she has a dress on)

Last edited:
Name: Chris
Crush: Available
History:He was adopted by a Millionaire. Other then that he's lived a normal life.
Personality:Brave and strong, a very nice person.
Username: ClucksnDucks11
Other:
Picture/Description:

Name: Edith
Crush: No one
History: Used to live on a farm but went to collage so she has to be in the city for a while.
Personality: Nice, shy, hard working, smart, loves animals, likes the country, is kind to others.
Username: ColorParakeet
Other: In bad situations she tends to get incredibly freaked out.
Code word: (Uh...Do they just say it a lot? If they do: "Bring it on!"
Picture/Description: (sorry that she has a dress on)
The code word you type in after you read the rules. It's towards the end. Once you put it on the form she's accepted.

Last edited:
Name: Dawn
Crush:
History: Born and raised on a ranch, she went to college to get her business degree to take over from her father. Her moter died when she was young, leaving her and her father alone
Personality: Quiet, friendly, likes reading and hanging out with her friends
Username: Starrnico
Other:
Code word: Game on!
Picture/Description:

Back
Top Bottom