➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Momma doing fine after surgery. #10 removed. #11 was huge and sideways according to the vet. :th

Vet said momma could feed the puppies. We did ask. Waiting to see if they come home tonight. Crazy Lady got some rest so she can take night shift tonight. I'm not getting a lot of work done today.

:bow Glad to hear Crazy Lady's doing well as are her pups .... Thanks to you :bow

Years ago my Mom's friend found 7 puppies under their house, after a night of puppies crying & no Mama showing up, I went to get them. My Mom helped with feeding, seemed like you get done with one & they're ready to eat again! But they all made it and got new homes. Love that puppy breath :love

Can't sleep. The coyotes are here. Again.
Time for a Guardian pest repeller. You can set it with a frequency coyotes (dog type don't like)
Stopped a momma raccoon from moving back into my attic.
pestrepellerultimate.com
Ask them what they have for keeping coyotes away.
You set up a peremeter points around your yard. Usually 1-3, I have 5 lol 4 around my attic. They work. No poisons or traps.
Pests stay away...

Time for a Guardian pest repeller. You can set it with a frequency coyotes (dog type don't like)
pestrepellerultimate.com
You set up a peremeter points around your yard. Usually 1-3, I have 5 lol 4 around my attic. They work. No poisons or traps.
Pests stay away...

I will check this out!

pestrepellerultimate.com
Pests stay away...
I have 2 cats that enjoy controlling mice and such outdoors. I'm looking for protection from bears. I'm guessing this isn't a good option for my coop? Also have 2 house dogs that play outdoors with me attending.

I have 2 cats that enjoy controlling mice and such outdoors. I'm looking for protection from bears. I'm guessing this isn't a good option for my coop? Also have 2 house dogs that play outdoors with me attending.

From what I've heard, electricity is the only thing that turns away a hungry bear.

I have neighbor dogs getting into our trash/recycling cans at night and digging at the perimeter of the run. They can't get at the chickens but I am SO tired of picking up scattered trash! I'm just worried about whether I'd be able to hear the thing? I have a very good hearing range and have read complaints about this Guardian device being audible on some settings?

Happy to say Momma and pups doing well this morning. Everyone is resting with full bellies.

Thanks to all for everything! Thoughts, prayers, worries are all welcomed and appreciated. I'll owe you pictures later.

Now, how about those baluts?
Woot for the pups.

Baluts arrive Thursday. If this week's baluts are DOA I might get wait a couple of weeks to try again. I have found local fertile quail eggs...they are calling my name.:celebrate

Back
Top Bottom