➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Poor ole Gimpy.
She gets around ok?
She does! She truly is a survivor chicken, because I originally was going to cull her when I had an overcrowded coop and was trying to make some tough decisions. I had her in my hands, ready to walk her over to my husband and "the area which shall not be named" when I shook my head and put her back. So glad I had a change of heart. She's learned to hop on one foot, using the gimpy leg and wings for balance. She flies pretty well to. She's turned into one of my best layers and lays a beautiful blue-green egg.
:love

I will take a picture of it when my camera is charged. I will also show my progress so far with my current project. I need to get a temperature controller and some more thermometers before I can test how well the crock pot heat element will work. It goes up to 450 degrees F so I'm sure it should work out great!
What does the thing from the crock pot look like?

images

Time for a Guardian pest repeller. You can set it with a frequency coyotes (dog type don't like)
Stopped a momma raccoon from moving back into my attic.
pestrepellerultimate.com
Ask them what they have for keeping coyotes away.
You set up a peremeter points around your yard. Usually 1-3, I have 5 lol 4 around my attic. They work. No poisons or traps.
Pests stay away...

Anyone else have any experience with theses? I've always heard that the ultrasonic thingies don't work well... I'd love for it to work! The rats are driving me bananas!

Anyone else have any experience with theses? I've always heard that the ultrasonic thingies don't work well... I'd love for it to work! The rats are driving me bananas!

I visited a house that had one for the prairie dogs. As a human I could definitely hear the noise and it was annoying (probably can't hear it in the house, just yard). I'm skeptical as to how well it worked because I did see prairie dogs while I was there.

She does! She truly is a survivor chicken, because I originally was going to cull her when I had an overcrowded coop and was trying to make some tough decisions. I had her in my hands, ready to walk her over to my husband and "the area which shall not be named" when I shook my head and put her back. So glad I had a change of heart. She's learned to hop on one foot, using the gimpy leg and wings for balance. She flies pretty well to. She's turned into one of my best layers and lays a beautiful blue-green egg.
:love
Please give us some Gimpy love and show us pics of her!:love

Back
Top Bottom