➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

now a days who doesnt watch netflix? heh i watch that and amazon prime, i dont need cable with them 2 :D also on the cartoon bit do you not have kids? cause anyone i know that has kids love cartoons.... or maybe im just a weirdo....or maybe both :idunno
I have 5!
We never did the whole cartoon bit.

I just mentioned Astro and he said no. Them about 5 seconds ago he screams KODA!! Koda isn't a space name but it rhymes with Nova at least..
I much prefer Astro.
But he is named Koda now. Hubby just wrote Koda on his pedigree so His name is Permanently Koda..
I realize you like Astro and that is an OK name, but from the dogs point of view a name like Koda has a nice hard consonant at the beginning, another good one 'd' in the middle and 2 short sylables - very easy for the dog to tune in to! It's a great name.:D

We were at a birthday party last week...a little girl was all dressed up.
I asked why she was she wearing a Halloween costume.
Them mom said she was a Shimer and shine thing.
I didn't even know what that meant.
I found out it's a cartoon person or something.

:confused:

We were at a birthday party last week...a little girl was all dressed up.
I asked why she was she wearing a Halloween costume.
Them mom said she was a Shimer and shine thing.
I didn't even know what that meant.
I found out it's a cartoon person or something.

:confused:
We had only over the air network channels when the kids were little so if it wasn't on PBS or a DVD, they were outta luck. Bonus, I didn't have to listen to begging for every toy advertised on the cartoon channels...

We had only over the air network channels when the kids were little so if it wasn't on PBS or a DVD, they were outta luck. Bonus, I didn't have to listen to begging for every toy advertised on the cartoon channels...
:love

On May 2nd at 5:30pm, My 2 year old son sitting passenger side in back seat in his car seat, My father in Front Passenger side, and Me driving were hit by a semi.
We were in the far left fast lane, and the semi was in the second to left lane. He wasn't suppose to be in the far left two lanes. He tried to get over to the third lane when he rear ended someone (vehicle is no were to be found) after he hit the other vehicle, he immediately tried to get over to the emergency lane to our left. He claimed not to have enough time to check mirrors and just got over as fast as he could. He smashed us into the concrete barrier that separates our lanes from oncoming traffic. My son was unharmed not a piece of glass touched him, air bags didn't go off, and me and my father only had mirror pains and cuts. The semi driver laughed saying at least no one got badly hurt.
That is scary! Scared Little Dog.gif

I do not like hearing about the accident dislike button.jpg

But am happy you are all ok

:hugs

Back
Top Bottom