➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

EE3BFA21-8C31-4376-BFF0-49F21EE03A39.jpeg 006E4713-D452-4BD5-AFB1-70FF303C53AD.jpeg Two new quackery were out when I got home from my mama’s house and o e was pushing out. Didn’t take long before all three were playing soccer with the eggs that are left. Two have external pips and one I’m pretty sure was a quitter but I left it in as I’m not sure.

Thanks Golden :)
How are you tonight?

Ugh I got off right before you said this and just came back on, but I'm doing great and I'm so excited because my quail just started laying! How are you doing?

I just had the last chick of the season hatch on my birthday :celebrate
It's from my favourite roo, that I'm sadly going to have to cull I think.
So, I'm wanting a very special name for this little one. I'm looking for suggestions.

That's amazing! :celebrate :jumpyHmm, maybe you could name it after your roo, what was his name?

Thanks Golden. :love
Too bad hubby likes it longer. :tongue

That is just awesome! I hope I have a similar room one day, but for animals or drawing or something. I’d never leave! :gig
But that is a beautiful setup, and I love your roo too. Gorgeous. :)

No problem :D

Well, I don't have to worry about culling my favourite roo anymore.
He died :hit

I'm so so so sorry:hit I'm sure you gave him a great life and at least you have his offspring, I know it does not make it better though :hugs

(Edited because I forgot to respond) I'm glad it's doing better, are it's feet like normal chicks feet, they look "closed" maybe that's the problem?

Ugh I got off right before you said this and just came back on, but I'm doing great and I'm so excited because my quail just started laying! How are you doing?

That's amazing! :celebrate :jumpyHmm, maybe you could name it after your roo, what was his name?

No problem :D

I'm so so so sorry:hit I'm sure you gave him a great life and at least you have his offspring, I know it does not make it better though :hugs

(Edited because I forgot to respond) I'm glad it's doing better, are it's feet like normal chicks feet, they look "closed" maybe that's the problem?
No worries. It's bound to happen in this type of forum.
Quailies are laying? :celebrate how many do you have? I've never eaten quail or their eggs. Are they very mild in flavour?
The roo I lost was named Sebastien. It's the first French name that popped to mind somehow.

You could probably choose any little town along the coast and stay in a rental as home base. There are so many beaches north and south that a good solid 7-14 days would give you all the time you needed to really explore as well as kicking back on the sand at your front door with an ice cold beer (or a glass of bourbon)!

ETA: The ocean is COLD here. Very, very cold. I could only swim for about 15 minutes and I had to go in. Plus that was almost entirely fueled by alcohol... and I'm a native to Western Wa and we have even colder beaches!

Honeslty I barely get in the water here. I live the beach but swimming there isn't my favorite. I just like to explore and relax in the scenery.

Back
Top Bottom