➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

You might open a window and turn some fans on. Maybe give your brother a whooping too.
yes, I put a fan by the cage to help circulate the air and opened my two Windows but ended up just moving the brooder. I think they will be fine with the little bit of time they were in the room. And yes he got scolded, he was trying to be funny for his friends who were over.

I started taking medication 2 months ago. Evidently I have adult onset ADHD. It's definitely helping me pay attention to conversations and I'm actually able to sit and kind of relax now instead of hopping up each time my butt even started to touch the couch to do something I forgot to do.

That sounds like a dream come true! I know I need Meds but just haven't inquired about it. I'll probably do so eventually.

Ah I see, that’s understandable. I wish I could be barefoot all the time, but Toms and flip flops are the next best thing for me.
I used to wear flip flops all the time as a teenager and in my early 20's. Then I switched to Birks and I love them but they are pricey! Plus, I just have this horrible tendency to trash everything I own. Do you have any recommendations as to comfy flip flops? I have tried on about a million pairs, but they are all awful feeling. The pricey ones seem the most uncomfortable to me.

Red Pontiac, Irish bakers. Both are favorites here. Grow both. Greenish skin can be avoided if ground is covered with straw.
I grow Red Pontiac every year. I have never known of them to have any kind of toxins and they do not need to be "cured".

If you are getting greenish skin, it is because you are not keeping the soil mounded or hilled around the plants. It is the exposure to sunlight that causes the greenish skin which if exposed long enough will work its way into the flesh below the skins.

Keep the potatoes under the soil while they are growing and you will not have any greenish skin. There is no need to cover the ground with straw, just a need to keep the growing tubers from being exposed to sunlight.

We are! I think we’re going to try and develop a line of Blue Brahmas. I know there is blue partridge but the red leakage just isn’t very appealing to me honestly. :oops:

Then we have our Blue Australorps we are working on as well. :)
Neat! I'd love to mess around with genetics, but I don't have the space or the discipline. Maybe one day!

I have a weird thing with anything going across the top of my bony foot. I can't stand it and I end up focusing on it until it drives me mad. I had a pair of acorn shoes (totally comfortable) with that type of top and I had to give them away because they drove me nuts. This is entirely a personal problem, I can say that for sure! If I had my choice, I would be barefoot at all times.

The hubs is exactly like this! He struggles to find work boots that don't bother him for this exact reason.

Back
Top Bottom