➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

20180915_080313.jpg

@honanbm I just watched a trailer for Mandy with Nicholas Cage and thought about you. You better check that one out if you haven't.
I've been waiting for months, jewels, MONTHS!!!! Only a limited release here, Seattle only. I'm hoping they get a good enough response for a wider release. I think I posted that trailer on this thread a long ass time ago and most peeps were a little disturbed :gig
Again, I love how predictable I am to you!

Hope you're okay!

Awww! I hope you're ok! Bad seizure or something else? Or you don't have to answer. It is kind of a personal question. Regardless... Hope you are ok. Get well soon! :hugs

X3

:hugs:hugs Oh no Tes! I hope everything is alright.

X2

He's BIG! Is he only 8 weeks or older?

Both the Red and EE are gone! :woot They went to a home where they have some hens and 12 acres to roam. :clap

Awesome! So they each have some hens/can share?

I wish I could have a rooster but we have close neighbors in the back so I don't think they'd appreciate it nor would I appreciate getting woken up. Although Gator's bark is probably louder lol

But also the girls are turning 3 years old next month so I think they're probably too old to hatch anything. And some of them are starting to get weird eggs. For instance, my BR eggs are like kind of flat now? But still huge length wise but I don't think a flat/misshapen egg would be a good one for a chick to grow in and I got a brown speckled EE egg which has NEVER happened before. And it only happened the once but still. Normally never speckled. And the flat egg is regular now

Back
Top Bottom