➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Love that you are making those costumes for the children.

Made an adult sized costume of Olaf from Frozen. Surprised his little daughter at Christmas.

Me too! Grow and can .

X2!!

And wow that is awesome!!!

Thank you! Its alot of work and i am really glad when people appreciate them so much. Ill tag you in the reveal so you dont have to discover it in your catchup :)

Aw that’s sweet of you!

I just got the most ridiculous ad :lau :gig :lau

6CB648CD-C202-4CAC-84F2-0460C3DF1DEB.png

Lol you’re welcome. :)

I seriously almost thought that one was a picture at first and I was like wait... she does photography too? Was this one uploaded by accident? :lau

Then I was like damn that’s amazing. :eek::th

I wish I could draw as well as you :hit

I can barely even draw stick figures. :lau

But at least I’m kind of funny sometimes. :lau
I still have a lot to learn! It’s never too late to start practicing.
I’d be much better if I put the time and effort in, but it’s hard to be diligent about a hobby.
Wow, these are amazing. I LOVE the first one. You are so talented!
Aww thank you! :love

I still have a lot to learn! It’s never too late to start practicing.
I’d be much better if I put the time and effort in, but it’s hard to be diligent about a hobby.

Aww thank you! :love

Aw well I think you’re great as is! :D

And that’s true!! I might start. Idk. I think I’m much more into music and animals and the garden and stuff though. I’ve always thought painting was cool though. Might start that.

But then again, I’ve never been good at any art whatsoever and even my handwriting is very masculine. :oops:

I used to break crayons in half and/or break the tips off colored pencils whenever I colored cause I would press down so hard. :oops:

And kept going outside the lines lol

Better!? Your art is amazing!!! Don’t sell yourself short!

Last edited:
Aw well I think you’re great as is! :D

And that’s true!! I might start. Idk. I think I’m much more into music and animals and the garden and stuff though. I’ve always thought painting was cool though. Might start that.

But then again, I’ve never been good at any art whatsoever and even my handwriting is very masculine. :oops:

I used to break crayons in half and/or break the tips off colored pencils whenever I colored cause I would press down so hard. :oops:

And kept going outside the lines lol

Better!? Your art is amazing!!! Don’t sell yourself short!
There’s always room for improvement. :)
Not all art is as precise and technical as I like to make it. You can just have fun pouring paints if that’s what makes you happy.

Back
Top Bottom