➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

But you’re not making the time.
You’ve been talking about putting the damn books on a bookcase for two months.
Leaving them on the floor IS half assed and sloppy. I don’t get the logic there.
OMG I woulda had a meltdown by now all her **** woulda been picked up by the garbage truck. I wouldn't be able to handle it. Lol
I can't do clutter I just can't. Maybe I'm OCD maybe I just like a kept place. Either way

OMG I woulda had a meltdown by now all her **** woulda been picked up by the garbage truck. I wouldn't be able to handle it. Lol
I can't do clutter I just can't. Maybe I'm OCD maybe I just like a kept place. Either way
:gig I understand. Everything in my house has a spot with its name on it. A messy home directly impacts my mental health.. funny how that works.

When we moved, my books were one of the first things unpacked, organized and all. I don’t know how it could take longer than 20 minutes. :rolleyes:

We are still playing some killer bridge, enjoying some sites, wonderful meals in great restaurants and hugging and laughing a lot. Sis and I fly home Sunday and older sister and baby brother fly home to California.
Aww I’m so glad you’re having fun. You deserve a break!
I get to see my siblings today as well at a get-together for my dad’s birthday. A close family is such a blessing.

I can't, I'm too busy aiming my snow machines at Texas.

:hit plllllleeeeeeease dont! Getn out here for this swap im whining its Cold :hit you yankees go ahead an have ur laugh but everyone is in jackets

Screenshot_20191012-064816_Samsung Internet.jpg

:hit plllllleeeeeeease dont! Getn out here for this swap im whining its Cold :hit you yankees go ahead an have ur laugh but everyone is in jackets

View attachment 1932636

Man isn't it great Turk! Gots the ac off windows open it's breezy the birds are chirping alls grand.

And and on top of it all I just gave blood for labs and only had to lean against the chair a little bit lol. I did much better than last year.

:lau that’s a little excessive

That said, it’s only contained to my room. It doesn’t extend anywhere else so really doesn’t affect anyone else.

Also the weird thing is I don’t like it either and I hate all the stuff my parents have everywhere, if it was up to me the kitchen would be basically empty, I hate like nick knacks and stuff, and I’ve cleaned and organized all the cabinets/pantries/food shelves numerous times and made it very neat/organized but yet with my own stuff I don’t. :confused:

But I gotta work on it.

Cause honestly my entire family is like that too and I don’t want to be. My parents have shit everywhere, you can barely even walk in the garage or my mom’s bedroom it’s stacked so high and filled so much, my room was nowhere near that bad and it’s clean now except for the books. And my other relatives have tons of stuff too and also buy tons of stuff. Most of my aunts and uncles and some of my cousins. I don’t wanna be wanna be like that but I’m afraid I’m heading that way :oops:

:gig I understand. Everything in my house has a spot with its name on it. A messy home directly impacts my mental health.. funny how that works.

When we moved, my books were one of the first things unpacked, organized and all. I don’t know how it could take longer than 20 minutes. :rolleyes:

Yeah they do say like cluttered house cluttered mind or whatever haha probably why everyone here (my house not the website lol) has so many problems :lau :oops:

And 20 minutes is such a short time! :eek: :th

Even if I worked on it exclusively and didn’t get distracted (i.e. no phone, no reading the books as I go, etc.) it would still take me way longer than 20 minutes. Maybe I’m just really slow. Idk. But it would probably take me at least an hour, probably several.

But I also have a ton of books. Like probably hundreds.

But yes, if I actually did it wouldn’t take that long, but I haven’t started. That’s the only reason it’s taken so long.

But I’m going to make the time because I don’t want to put it off any longer and because I can’t believe how much tome has already gone by and I gotta stop that. Grab it by horns and all that crap lol

Although that said, pretty sure I’ve got a lot more pressing matters than the books BUT I’m gonna start there because I think if I can get something done then maybe it will help me do the other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom