➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

N
Are you ready for quailies again?
Nope. Our place is earily dead right now. Only domesticated animals are our dogs. Occasionally have wild ducks pass through. I’m cleaning my coop and reconfiguring it and will order a bunch of Orpington chicks after the first of the year. Then I’m going to build a floating duck house so I can move my ducklings from the brooder to the middle of the pond so that will be their safe space. Maybe after I get that done I’ll be ready for quaillies. :)

N

Nope. Our place is earily dead right now. Only domesticated animals are our dogs. Occasionally have wild ducks pass through. I’m cleaning my coop and reconfiguring it and will order a bunch of Orpington chicks after the first of the year. Then I’m going to build a floating duck house so I can move my ducklings from the brooder to the middle of the pond so that will be their safe space. Maybe after I get that done I’ll be ready for quaillies. :)
Love your avatar. It gave me a good laugh

While driving in traffic and stopping at lights I've noticed or heard vehicles that sound like they're turning back on when The light turns green.

This has been getting on my nerves for a few weeks because I cannot understand why people are turning their cars off at the lights.

Well well I just paid close attention and noticed it was a Ford F-150 next to me that did this.

Did John know this was a thing?

While driving in traffic and stopping at lights I've noticed or heard vehicles that sound like they're turning back on when The light turns green.

This has been getting on my nerves for a few weeks because I cannot understand why people are turning their cars off at the lights.

Well well I just paid close attention and noticed it was a Ford F-150 next to me that did this.

My mom's vehicle has that feature she has a 2019 Buick Enclave. It's on all the new cars now. I had a rental from the Ford dealership, it was a 2018 Fusion... Insanely nice vehicle fully decked out. It had this feature and I looked up how to shut it off because it sent me into panic mode at a red light :lau I thought this brand new vehicle died out on me.

Lol, lots of new vehicles do this. My husbands car has a button we automatically push every time we get in to stop that silly activity.

edit to add his diesel f250 doesn’t do it. Apparently they don’t care about mileage on diesels.

While driving in traffic, I spotted a sticker in a rear window that said

Wicked
is good

Back
Top Bottom