➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

I’ve read both already but haven’t heard the audiobooks.
Gnarly is an understatement. Not for the faint hearted.
I'm a spoiler so I read the synopsis. Hard pass. Not into it.

Whenever I have to drive a very long ways, I typically listen to Dan Carlin's Hardcore History podcast. It's pretty incredible even if you aren't into military history (I am).

Whenever I have to drive a very long ways, I typically listen to Dan Carlin's Hardcore History podcast. It's pretty incredible even if you aren't into military history (I am).
I’m a sucker for gross. Don’t judge me.

I am absolutely not into history. It’s really just not my thing at all, much to the Ginger’s disdain. I’ll recommend it to him.

This?
JPEG_20191222_182218_5117205385753600669.jpg

Can this podcast stuff be cast to the car speakers through that Sirius XM stuff?
:oops::confused:

I’d Love to! Lucky for me hubs likes it as well as I do. We split a big “sharing size” bag of skinny pop and call it a two serving bag for dinner.
I often eat popcorn for dinner, though one could never call it skinny. Salt, butter, and honey drizzled on after being popped in avocado oil. Bout the furthest thing from skinny I can think of. :D

My hubby loves to use one. He swears by them. I, personally, have never used one. I have an issue with purposely putting water up my nose. Idk. Reminds me of when I was young and would swim and ooooh the burn! They don't "work" like that but still. Weirds me out. I'm a weirdo. :confused:
I swear my my medi-pot. The salt you mix with distilled water makes it not sting like pool water does.

Back
Top Bottom