➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

OMG that sounds awful! :sick

I can’t imagine that. I think I would hurl if I smelled that. Although I can’t imagine what pus would smell like. I know I gag/almost hurl when I see it and I’m getting sick just thinking about it but never smelled it and don’t think I want to. :sick:oops:

And hey, now you have ferrets so you won’t know if it’s a real smell or fake smell.
It's not so bad. I used to think it happened to everyone lol.
If I'm not sure if it's real, I'll just ask the person next to me if they smell X and if not I ignore it.

Look what we got... It's a rescue. He had yellow fungus and Petco rehabilitated him. We know the store manager and he gave us the lizard with a tank that is a starter kit that's usually $179.99 for only $40. The beardie was $15... I'm so freaking happy!

View attachment 1989313
Aww what a sweet little Groot. :love Congrats on your new buddy!
So no tarantula, then?

This morning a buyer for a poultry butcher came to pick up all 42 of my ducks. And he also bought 41 cockerels.
With the remodel, butchering and canning is not in the near future. I can do that next fall.

A friend came to pick up two trios of my Columbian Wyandotte sorted breeders.
Now I'm down 83 mouths to feed in the poultry pens.
Oops, one duck was hiding sitting on eggs! She is now a lone duck. :eek: Need to make a decision about her eggs.

Worked on cleaning the floor in the brooder room (concrete) and the hen house (Deep litter). Got about 1/2 done before dark.

Back hurts and I've got a stuffy head from all the dust and dander.
Going to bed early. See you again in the morning.
:th
I wear a mask when coop cleaning. I like breathing at night.

It's not so bad. I used to think it happened to everyone lol.
If I'm not sure if it's real, I'll just ask the person next to me if they smell X and if not I ignore it.

:lau definitely doesn’t happen to me lol although my friend has synesthesia and she like hears/sees colors or something like that? She’s been doing all these cool paintings and stuff this year and I think last year, not sure exactly when it started but she has a ton now, where she’ll like paint how she sees something. It’s usually like a bunch of different colors and spirals or whatever but every one is different. But like she’ll do how she sees songs or a location or a person’s voice or personality or movie or whatever. Anything. But everything has a color I guess and I think she said certain notes in music each have their own color. I forget the exact details but I’ll have to ask her sometime. It’s pretty cool though. But I imagine smelling nasty things is definitely not cool. :hugs

And that’s a good strategy!! Although you will probably have constant ferret smell so wonder if you’ll still get fake ferret smell haha

Back
Top Bottom