➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Oh okay that's great.
I never even thought of that and when he told me that the light doesn't get hot I asked him why that would matter... Then I was like DUH :ththeres one lonely egg in there right now. It needs some friends.

I'm not putting any of my red sex link eggs in there because I don't want to have any of their chicks. I don't like the looks of them

Jolene before...

IMG_20200102_143735.jpg

Jolene after... Right now she's drying I'll take a pic after she's all brushed out. I love my new thinning sheers

IMG_20200102_152611.jpg

I can't stand cockroaches, they're maybe the only animal that will make me scream. But dubias are more like roly poly's than cockroaches. Really.
They're silent, can't even climb, and they have zero smell.
If I was a bug gal I would find them cute.. but I'm not a bug gal.
Several folks here on BYC have had dubais colonies. I believe it is member Kassaundra from Oklahoma that converted an old freezer for hers.

Where is party animal Nanners?
I bet she stayed up late last night playing with fireworks.

@NanaKat
Oh, I'm slowly catching up...been under the weather since Monday. Still packing for the move to the rent house so we can start the remodel....

I can't believe I have no chicks except 5. Now I'll feel weird when I go outside and I don't see them all running towards me.
Yes! It is so weird! I gave my chickens to my neighbor because they wouldn’t lay in a new nest and I wanted to reconfigure my coop. The only animals we have now are the two dogs. It seems so dead out there. Not even any wild waterfowl. Can’t wait till my new chicks get here in February!

Yes! It is so weird! I gave my chickens to my neighbor because they wouldn’t lay in a new nest and I wanted to reconfigure my coop. The only animals we have now are the two dogs. It seems so dead out there. Not even any wild waterfowl. Can’t wait till my new chicks get here in February!
I'm getting hatching eggs from a local guy I gave my roosters to. He has lots of breeds and lots of chickens. He gathering me 3 dozen :D I'll have chicks 21 days from Sunday!

What breeds are you getting?

Have you already placed an order?

What are you getting this time?

Back
Top Bottom