➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

You have buckeyes too?
I just sold some pullets to a woman who was getting one for each daughter. I had to put coloured zip ties on their legs so that they'd be able to tell which was which.
I adore my Buckeyes. They're so bold and independent. AND they've taught much of my chicken population and my two drakes that mice are goooood eatin'! 💗😂

I sent two bantam eggs in my husband's coworkers egg carton 😂 he's a big dude so I hope he laughs hard about it

View attachment 2077400
My cartons of eggs have bantam, standard and duck all mixed together. I say for free eggs you get what I put in the carton. I'd like to see someone complain...

My cartons of eggs have bantam, standard and duck all mixed together. I say for free eggs you get what I put in the carton. I'd like to see someone complain...
I don't mix the eggs. Chicken eggs in one carton, guinea eggs in another carton and turkey eggs in another carton. The turkey eggs are highly looked for.

I don't mix the eggs. Chicken eggs in one carton, guinea eggs in another carton and turkey eggs in another carton. The turkey eggs are highly looked for.
Well, I was keeping mine in separate cartons until I had enough to set in the incubators, but I only have one guinea hen laying, and 3 ducks laying....

As in it takes a lotta lookin for to find some of 'em?
As in turkey eggs won't fit in the same carton that large chicken eggs will. Guinea eggs benefit from smaller cartons and rattle around pretty good in a large egg carton.

It is only a short part of guinea egg season that I have any to give away. The first batches always go in the incubator as keets sell well around here.

Back
Top Bottom