➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

The Milk Drinker is asleep. I took the picture about 40 min ago. He is now sound asleep in bed.

86a561ba-1234-450e-b13d-4bdfc2e7de80-jpeg.1312597

I'm just eating my bed-time snack before joining him.
Oh my gosh, he was so little! Someone liked this picture so I took a look. He's now called Thing 1 and is almost 4.
IMG_0337.JPG

This is Milk Drinker 2.0
IMG_0338.JPG

Oh my gosh, he was so little! Someone liked this picture so I took a look. He's now called Thing 1 and is almost 4.
This is Milk Drinker 2.0
Fond memories. Glad I lived through it. Thank you for the smile and warm fuzzy.

Our Caboose is married and will be graduating in December. Which means my kids are @Tesumph age. Sigh... Been a fun trip. Still glad I lived through it.

We went through a lot of nicknames for the kids. Caboose had (has still but way too small) a Tinkerbell Halloween costume that we would have to steal while she was in the bath to wash. Therefore, the name Stinkerbell. She is a stinker.

Blondie was called Angel because of the halo effect of the hair flying around her head. Also a stinker.

Booger Bear was large as a toddler and infant. Bear was applicable. He was huge. Heavy. Top heavy. He would nod his head and the body would follow.

Congratulations on 2.0. May the trip be filled with happiness and joy!

Fond memories. Glad I lived through it. Thank you for the smile and warm fuzzy.

Our Caboose is married and will be graduating in December. Which means my kids are @Tesumph age. Sigh... Been a fun trip. Still glad I lived through it.

We went through a lot of nicknames for the kids. Caboose had (has still but way too small) a Tinkerbell Halloween costume that we would have to steal while she was in the bath to wash. Therefore, the name Stinkerbell. She is a stinker.

Blondie was called Angel because of the halo effect of the hair flying around her head. Also a stinker.

Booger Bear was large as a toddler and infant. Bear was applicable. He was huge. Heavy. Top heavy. He would nod his head and the body would follow.

Congratulations on 2.0. May the trip be filled with happiness and joy!
Thing 1 and Milk Drinker are my internet names for them. I want 2-3 more so the current Milk Drinker will graduate to Thing 2 when a new Milk Drinker comes.

My every day nick names for them 'Tink when being ornery (aka all the time), 'Tinky 'Tink (when smelly diapers/toilet are involved), Wiggle baby/boy, Noisy little sucker (when the baby is being noisy while nursing).

DH likes referring to Thing 1 as a "little son of a me" when he gets infuriated with him. At least he isn't blaming me. *innocent*

Thing 1 and Milk Drinker are my internet names for them. I want 2-3 more so the current Milk Drinker will graduate to Thing 2 when a new Milk Drinker comes.

My every day nick names for them 'Tink when being ornery (aka all the time), 'Tinky 'Tink (when smelly diapers/toilet are involved), Wiggle baby/boy, Noisy little sucker (when the baby is being noisy while nursing).

DH likes referring to Thing 1 as a "little son of a me" when he gets infuriated with him. At least he isn't blaming me. *innocent*
I think that is standard. When they are good, they are mine. When they are bad, they are all yours.

When one would pick on the other intentionally, Crazy Lady made the offender the other's slave for an hour. Had to do anything the other wanted. Usually chores, but sometimes played a game. Acting silly usually resulted and feelings were repaired.

Back
Top Bottom