➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Just be aware that many are very heavily scented. So read reviews and descriptions carefully if buying online. Aveda makes a really nice one that is only lightly scented (Rosemary mint) but it’s pricey. Klorane oat milk one has very little scent.
Thank you!! Good to know!!! How do you put them on? Just rub or brush it through your hair or something? I’d probably think it felt weird 😂🤣🙈
That's why I keep mind in a braid most of the time, to contain the puff ball.
I usually just put mine in a bun.

Thank you!! Good to know!!! How do you put them on? Just rub or brush it through your hair or something? I’d probably think it felt weird 😂🤣🙈

I usually just put mine in a bun.
It is a fine airborne powder. You apply it to your roots, let it sit for 5-10 minutes (for best effect), then massage it in until you can’t see any powder any more.

Ooh, stinkum! disgusting.
Meh, young noses seem to enjoy it... long as I don't have to take it into my sinuses I'm happy. :lau I remember liking it--AND loud music. Why is it that as your hearing gets poorer, loud music/noise becomes less tolerable? 🤷‍♀️ WHY??? It makes no sense to me.

It is a fine airborne powder. You apply it to your roots, let it sit for 5-10 minutes (for best effect), then massage it in until you can’t see any powder any more.
Thanks!! Sounds easy enough!!!
I do that sometimes too, but that can give me a headache.
Yeah, me too so I have to make sure it’s pretty loose and not too tight.

The only perfumes I can wear have to be essential oil based or else my asthma acting up. My lungs don't like chemical stink. I can't even use scented laundry detergent, fabric softener, or dryer sheets.
There are some essential oils that don't bother me. There was a woman though, a volunteer where I was teaching pottery/art, would always come in smelling heavily of patchouli oil and incense and something else... I could possibly venture a guess... 😏

Geez she was annoying (and that was just her--no stinkum headaches added). Anyway, she insisted that her essential oils couldn't possibly give me a headache b/c--pure essential oils, ya know??? So I finally had to ask that she not "help" me with my classes. 🙄 It was a good thing for me in more ways than one--what with her always contradicting me in front of the kids. 🤦‍♀️ There were other ways for her to get her volunteer hours in besides irritating me.

Does it smell good?
Hell yeah.
I cannot wait to smell it again.
I'm real close to going ahead and ordering the number six but I really really think that it was called number five and I want to be sure.
I guess I could go to the mall and see if they have one that I could smell there.

Back
Top Bottom