שּׂFairies and Elvesשּׂ

Do you like this role play?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
"Hello Prince Harrington, Greetings." Said the Elf. "I'm Prince Cedar, of the kingdom libertatem, With news that might end the war betwixt our two kingdoms."

King Princeps listened intently. Though he wasn't sure if this was good news, and he wasn't sure he believed they could end this war without one kingdom being destroyed. Maybe the elves would just say the war is over to make his kingdom unprepared so they could attack them when they're most vulnerable.

"My brother and i thought that the princess violet and the Princess and Princes of the elves would go to recall the people that have moved to the borders." Said the elf." So that we may just quite this war, and go back to being friendly kingdoms once more."

Harrington turned to his father for a hint of what to say.

"My brother and i thought that the princess violet and the Princess and Princes of the elves would go to recall the people that have moved to the borders." Said the elf." So that we may just quite this war, and go back to being friendly kingdoms once more."

The King looked at the elf, "How will that change the war? We fight over land and gold, power and our differences. Your king has killed too many families and hard working men for a simple solution." King Princeps said.

Name: Maurelle
Kingdom: Libertatem
Place in kingdom: King's wife
Personality: Very clever and intelligent, humorous, but also secretive. She's really only kind to the king and her children. Others she just acts kind to to get what she wants, info, valuables and the like.
History: Maurelle is tall and slim; pale, long flowing red hair and hazel colored eyes.
Animal form (If it's a fairy):

Back
Top Bottom