1,579 pounds of sand..............

bgelber

Songster
10 Years
Jul 24, 2009
Athens, al
........and I'm still not finished filling in all the holes the girls dug during the winter
barnie.gif
I think they were trying to dig a hole to freakin China in one place.
rant.gif

When they were loading the truck I thought that would be plenty, but nooooo.
duc.gif
I'll go back when my back decides it likes me again to finish. And what where the little ladies doing while I was filling in their holes, looking at me like what was I doing that for.
rant.gif

Now back to your regular scheduled BYC programming.
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
Now they have to start all over again! What could you have been thinking??
smack.gif

Edited because typing on the iPad isn't my strongest attribute!

Last edited:
Well I did "leave" the one's next to the fence. I "only" got the one's that where next to the foundation of the house, one of which was about 6 inches deep and 4 feet wide.

My dad tried to tell me I'll never be able to kill that artichoke I planted (as though I would want to).
Well, it seems a couple of free ranging, rototilling yard chickens can.

Last edited:
Quote:
I think I managed to save the remnants of mine. I put a fence around it! I'll have to enlarge the fence once it gets to growing, but I'm sure hoping I got it in time. Really surprising how those chickens demolished an artichoke plant!!!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
I think I managed to save the remnants of mine. I put a fence around it! I'll have to enlarge the fence once it gets to growing, but I'm sure hoping I got it in time. Really surprising how those chickens demolished an artichoke plant!!!!!

For some reason they love to both dig around it and lay on the lower leaves. Bugs maybe?
I bought a new one last week and am going to fence it in this time.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom