1 day old chick walking on it's "knees" ?!?

Feb 17, 2021
My hatch in the incubator just ended and there is this one chick that is walking on it's... knees, I guess? It's not walking on it's feet, but on her leg all the way to the "bend" on her leg - I don't know the word for it - but she doesn't look good. She's walking around, just not as much as the others. She try's to stand up all the way, but just can't and starts peeping very loudly when I bend her leg straight. Could she have splayed leg or something? I'm real worried, and I don't want the other chicks to pick on her. Please help!

My hatch in the incubator just ended and there is this one chick that is walking on it's... knees, I guess? It's not walking on it's feet, but on her leg all the way to the "bend" on her leg - I don't know the word for it - but she doesn't look good. She's walking around, just not as much as the others. She try's to stand up all the way, but just can't and starts peeping very loudly when I bend her leg straight. Could she have splayed leg or something? I'm real worried, and I don't want the other chicks to pick on her. Please help!
Do you have pics or a video

Back
Top Bottom