10+ Lavender Ameraucana and Split Lavender Ameraucana Hatching Eggs

Quote:
whatever sistah!!! haha I have no room for these at all but..If I HAD to, I can borrow a bator--hehe Ill be getting eggs in 3 weeks from Muggs so I shouldnt even be looking at these either!!!! MUGGS can you put a BLOCK on someone you dont want bidding on your eggs or that shouldnt be bidding on your eggs?? If so please do so to me! LOL

Quote:
whatever sistah!!! haha I have no room for these at all but..If I HAD to, I can borrow a bator--hehe Ill be getting eggs in 3 weeks from Muggs so I shouldnt even be looking at these either!!!! MUGGS can you put a BLOCK on someone you dont want bidding on your eggs or that shouldnt be bidding on your eggs?? If so please do so to me! LOL

You are such a goose! I almost bid again on Lav Orpingtons...I just hatched a bunch of Lav Orpingtons. This hatching business is addictive!

Quote:

You are such a goose! I almost bid again on Lav Orpingtons...I just hatched a bunch of Lav Orpingtons. This hatching business is addictive!

I know
hit.gif
I better back off I think Im on 3-4 auctions bidding right now what a total dork wad!

Quote:
mothergoos what the heck happened??? the pressure has been relieved phewwwww...get on it sister go for it!!!

no fair! you have chicken that are laying! I love those lavs! That little EE looks like a lav (or black) x wheatie cross. Looks just like my project chicks.

Whom ever wins won't be disappointed....muggs is such a sweetie!

Last edited:
Quote:
Not yet...it's a hobby. I do gift them to people and force them to like them...flaws and all.
lol.png

Quote:
Shirley these aren't the only set of eggs your going to have. I would take them but I'm headed out of state this month so can't do anything til next month. I would not be expecting them to be shipped so even 6 would be good for me. PM me if that will work for you and how much you'd like.

Thanks as always

Rancher

Back
Top Bottom