10+ Lavender Ameraucana and Split Lavender Ameraucana Hatching Eggs

Quote:
your bators are probably overflowing with lav everything right now--those beautiful little coops are going to need car ports!!!
Im sooo out of the bidding now....good luck
thumbsup.gif

This is not the year of the rabbit...it's the year of Lavender. I'm drawn to everything Lav...Lilac Turkeys, Lav Guineas, Lav Orpingtons, Self Blue OEGB's, Lav Silkies, Bantam Lav Ams...it has become an obsession!
hide.gif

Quote:
your bators are probably overflowing with lav everything right now--those beautiful little coops are going to need car ports!!!
Im sooo out of the bidding now....good luck
thumbsup.gif

This is not the year of the rabbit...it's the year of Lavender. I'm drawn to everything Lav...Lilac Turkeys, Lav Guineas, Lav Orpingtons, Self Blue OEGB's, Lav Silkies, Bantam Lav Ams...it has become an obsession!
hide.gif

Really? Darn...and here I just today sold my lilac turkeys!
lau.gif

ETA: Though I do still have my guineas....
gig.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
WHy hello Willow!!!! and what are you doing over here?..This auction has been closed--its not open anymore-you are seeing an imaginary auction right now--rub your sleepy little eyes youlll see....it will be gone! Move on now....
lau.gif

Quote:
WHy hello Willow!!!! and what are you doing over here?..This auction has been closed--its not open anymore-you are seeing an imaginary auction right now--rub your sleepy little eyes youlll see....it will be gone! Move on now....
lau.gif

hide.gif

gig.gif

Quote:
lau.gif

hide.gif

gig.gif

Quote:
lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif

It's amazing what fatigue will do to you.
wink.png

Nothing to see here, move along people.

Back
Top Bottom