10 + Polish ~Frizzled ~ Hatching eggs CUTE!

PearlySue

In the Brooder
9 Years
Oct 28, 2010
Ohio
I am offering 10 + extras of my Polish Frizzle hatching eggs.
big_smile.png

We are hatching chicks for this season but still are getting lots of eggs. These chicks are so cute! We have Gold Laced, Buff Laced, BW Crested and White hens and the roos are Black Frizzles. You could get frizzled, smooth, (clean legs and feather legs) bearded and non bearded . But what ever you get they will be awesome.

While we have hatched these same eggs we, like any other breeder, can not guarantee your hatch. Unfortunately the postal service is brutal on shipping eggs, from damaged boxes to loosing them all together. Please don't bid unless you are willing to take this risk. Having said that if you get a zero hatch rate please email me so we can work it out. If you order our eggs we would like to see you get chicks!

Payment is required promptly at the end of the auction to [email protected] If for some reason the girls should stop laying and I am unable to fill your order I will give you a full refund Please no E checks as they take too long to clear and eggs are time sensitive. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for viewing my beautiful chicks!
jumpy.gif

PolishFrizzle1.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom