10+ Swedish Flower Hen Hatching eggs Auction- NPIP

Wimberleytexaschick

Songster
8 Years
Apr 25, 2011
Wimberley, Texas
10-12+ Swedish Flower Hen hatching eggs for Auction ending Sunday, February 5 at 9 PM CST, bidding starts at $10, in $.50 increments. Paypal due within 12 hours of auction ending so I can ship on Tuesday to give you more eggs! I will be sending everything collected from Thursday (3 eggs already today) through Monday- it will be at least 10, most likely 12+ as I am getting 2-3 eggs daily.
$16 shipping USPS priority, wrapped in bubble, with packing, double boxed.
My quad is directly from Greenfire, all hens are laying, one is crested. I have 100% fertility on the eggs that I have in the incubator, pictures of chicks on Saturday when hatch is complete. I am TX registered, PT tested negative under NPIP, will send paperwork with eggs. I guarantee you will receive at least 8 fresh fertile unbroken eggs, I cannot guarantee hatch rates due to shipping, hatching techniques, etc.!

Bidding CLOSED

Last edited:
Swedish Flower Hens are a type of Landrace fowl so they come in a fun variety of colors, there is no standard of color for them, that is what makes them so unique! They are beautiful, curious, friendly birds that lay tons of nice large cream eggs.

Question- have you had any issues with curled toes in your flock? Do any of your parent stock have crooked toes? Have any chicks you hatched had crooked toes?

Also, did you get your birds directly from Greenfire?

My birds came directly from Greenfire as an unrelated juvenile quad. None of them have crooked toes. I have not hatched any with crooked toes and am watching very carefully as I know it can be a problem.

I'm North of San Antonio do you ever allow local pick up?
hugs.gif
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom