12+ B/B/Splash, Partridge & Buff/Lav split Silkie Eggs!

chrisbc33

Songster
9 Years
Mar 6, 2010
Gloucester, Va
Up for auction are 12+ eggs from B/B/Splash, Partridge and a few from my Buff/Lav split pen. All of my pens are separated by color.
Some of the partridge are lav split but I cannot promise you will get lavender from this pen. My buff pen consists of a Buff/Lav split Roo over Buff (non split) hens, a Porc hen and a Buff/Lav Split hen. Since some of the hens are not lav split, you will hatch buff that may or may not carry the lavender gene, however I did hatch a porcelain from this pen recently!

There is one blue showgirl in the B/B/Splash pen as well as one Partridge Showgirl in the Partridge pen. Most of what I have hatched is silkie, not showgirl.

I do not have an NPIP number, however they are tested frequently as we are showing them on a regular basis this fall.

Any questions, please ask!

50420_bluehen2.jpg

50420_lavand.jpg

50420_lexishow.jpg

50420_splashroo1.jpg

50420_teddy2.jpg

Buff/Lav Split Roo & one of the Buff hens
50420_pbnjandlovey.jpg

50420_pb1.jpg

Porcelain Hen
50420_porhenchina.jpg

Porcelain chick!
50420_chickporc.jpg

Duh
barnie.gif
I forgot to include info. I must have been half asleep when I posted this...........anyway, paypal to [email protected] at auction end. I can get the eggs out on monday. The girls are laying like crrrrazy, so there should be lots of extras to include. Just had two more chicks hatch from these guys, one more buff (although it looks to have a lavender tinge) and a very pretty blue! My hatch rate has been very good, 90%. I have gotten mostly vaulted skulled chicks from the B/B/Splash pen and about half from the buff pen. Most of the partridge have not been vaulted, but all the chicks have had nice dark skin & five toes.

My website is www.peachykeenpoultry.com if you'd like to see more photos. I will be adding new photos of the new splash hens tomorrow.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom