12+ Blue and Black Marans Eggs

loprettaerin

Songster
9 Years
Jun 17, 2010
Lonedell, Missouri
Up for auction 12 plus extras if available blue and black marans eggs. I have 4 black marans over a Blue roo. Fertility has been checked by me and several other byc memebers. All eggs will be fresh less then 5 days old when shipped. My egg color has greatly changed with these hens with all the wacky weather and they are just older hens no pullet eggs from these lady's. I do have one hen that hatches out golden salmon chicks although I know her eggs pretty well so if you would not like me to include her eggs I will not, although her chicks have all had correct leg coloring and feathered shanks with exception of one chick I had hatch, that was not feathered shanked.

All my hens and roo have feathered shanks and correct leg coloring. I am only selling these the next couple weeks since I will be out of town and just do not want anything in my incuabators while im away.

All eggs will be shipped when auction eggs and eggs will be shipped with bubble wraping each egg and shipped small end down for better hatching. I have had great hatches with these although once they are in the post offices hands I can not guarentee your hatch rates. There are too many variables for me to guarentee them.

Please pay prompty via pay pal at [email protected] also make sure your paypal address is correct when sending money I will ship to address listed unless otherwise is noted.

60789_marans_043.jpg

60789_marans_041.jpg

The Blue marans roo pictured below is in with these hens. They are all seperated and have been so for a few months know I will guarentee they are pure!
60789_marans_008.jpg

More Pictures of the group.
60789_tiller_010.jpg

60789_tiller_008.jpg

I will add some pictures of my most recent hatchs later also. These are Davis and Wade lines.
60789_day21maranschicks_013.jpg

60789_day21maranschicks_015.jpg

60789_chicks55_004.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom