12+ Fabulous Silkie Hatching Eggs *BIN*

showmesilkies

Songster
12 Years
Dec 29, 2008
Central Missouri
My Coop
My Coop
One dozen fresh & fertile hatching eggs plus any extras I may have from my White Silkies and my pen of Blue, Black, and Splash.
All are bearded. All have great feathering and large top knots. I have some chicks from these breeders and they are amazingly fluffy, correct toes, ample foot feathering and HUGE top knots. I'm confident you will be most satisfied with the chicks you will hatch.
I do pack very well and so far have several buyers report a better than average hatch rates from eggs I have shipped! You must understand I have no control once I deliver to the Post Office and thus can not be responsible or any damaged items once they reach you.
I can ensure that all eggs I pack will be fresh, fertile and in perfect shape. After personally delivering your package to the Post Office I will follow up with you and give you the delivery confirmation number/tracking number so you can see the route your package takes to your delivery address.
Shipping & handling is $15.00 Feel free to visit my website and see how I package eggs and read the testimonials from satisfied new & repeat buyers.
If you have any questions feel free to email me. This is a BUY IT NOW, post sold and send PayPal payment to [email protected] $65.00 total.
Thanks for looking!
David/Show-Me Silkies

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom